Tyron Woodley “Stephen Thompson makes me want to throw up”

Giganaut

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone should call Stephen Thompson ‘Mr. Entitled’. He feels so entitled. It’s funny. He was so outraged that Nick Diaz was offered the fight with me by the UFC. How are you going to be upset about that when Nick Diaz is a legend? He paved the way for guys like you and me. You know?”

He continued:

“It is just his reaction to certain things that gives me a bitter taste man. He makes me want to throw up. I’m not going to lie.”

Ok Tyron on his way to being the biggest crybaby in the UFC? Seriously If he were to lose this I bet he stands in the middle of the octagon throwing race cards and tells his momma to start warming up the car, please

At this point we have to seriously wonder a. Is he the ultimate troll or b. This dude has seriously lost it and needs to be committed. Either way, he has become more popular with all this. Whether it be guys hate him or love him.

Honestly I think if Wonderboy wasn't so obviously descended from wealthy slave owners Tyron would be cool with him.

Shut the fuck up Tyron you race card playing, victim acting, hypocritical, entitled, sensitive, little bitch!!!!!!

Everyone should call Stephen Thompson ‘Mr. Entitled’. He feels so entitled. It’s funny. He was so outraged that Nick Diaz was offered the fight with me by the UFC. How are you going to be upset about that when Nick Diaz is a legend? He paved the way for guys like you and me. You know?”

He continued:

“It is just his reaction to certain things that gives me a bitter taste man. He makes me want to throw up. I’m not going to lie.”

Ok Tyron on his way to being the biggest crybaby in the UFC? Seriously If he were to lose this I bet he stands in the middle of the octagon throwing race cards and tells his momma to start warming up the car, please

Does Woodley even know who Nick Diaz is? He's been a good fighter for a long time who has never held a UFC title. He is nowhere near a legend.

What a fucking diva

Woodley is full of shit and salty as hell that he couldn't get a "money" fight.

I normally think what he says is racist and retarded even though i like him as a fighter and i like having a strikeforce fighter i followed years ago holding a belt i guess.

But this shit cracks me up im not mad or offended at all as a white guy its just hilarious who hes choosing to paint as a klan member.

Am I missing the part where Woodley mentions race?

CryRon makes me gulp on bile with his passive aggressive race baiting

Wonderbread is on an 8 fight unbeaten streak, why shouldn't he feel entitled to a title shot?

Does Woodley even know who Nick Diaz is? He's been a good fighter for a long time who has never held a UFC title. He is nowhere near a legend.
He was close to a title shot with Nick back in the strikeforce days.

Tyra Woodley 's last WORDS will ptobably have something to do with Stephen T.

Back