BJ Penn is a legend but its gonna end badly for him tonight

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He will get picked apart by Yair.......UFC knows how to make a star and after tonight everybody will know who Yair is........

Disagree.

The UFC tries to make stars all the time and fail more often than they succeed.

And when stars get old what happens? They collapse in on themselves and suck everything else into them creating a Blackhole.

B.j. Is gonna just suck him in and turn his whole world upside down.

Yair ain't shit if he beats old BJ, at the end of the day this is prize fighting

Is this fight tonight?? I didnn't even know, thought it was next week, someone help me out here yeah?

He will get picked apart by Yair.......UFC knows how to make a star and after tonight everybody will know who Yair is........

I would fucking love if BJ channelled the old Caol Uno/ Matt Hughes BJ, but I just can't see it, when was the last time he fought?

I'm hoping for a BJ win and retirement but i can also see him getting destroyed. Sometimes you don't always get the happy ending.

The ufc probably wants bj to win

They certainly do. Just look at all the love a semi-retired, 38 year old, past his prime, BJ Penn receives on this forum. A sad indication of how desperate we all are to find a fighter or two in this new era of MMA that we can identify with and cheer for.

Back