WTF?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
How da F do you let someone choke you out from the MOUNT?

HAHA

Just went and read the pbp... has that happened before?

It's not just someone, that dude is a 2 time world sambo champion and this was his 10 Ezekiel choke.
That someone is one bad ass mother fucker

so many of his submissions have been "how the f did he do that" kind of submissions. see the one on anthony hamilton and cro cop for example

Lol, coming from A BJJ background, getting choked from the MOUNT is the ultimate anomaly!

Still, fun to watch. Haha

There was an episode of that silly little show with Mask and the other guys from that clothing line where they picked up a fighter and travelled with his coach (Bob Cook). They demonstrated one technique but it was the only one I've seen.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I dunno. Dude's very legit, obviously. No real shame is succumbing to it.

Oleinik has been on the regional scene for like a decade honing his skills and living the life of a guy that had nothing to look forward to but the grind of being a talentless journyman

it's good to see that he has kept improving he's a good example to other fighters who also have little tallent and must work really hard to get anywhere

Oleinik has been on the regional scene for like a decade honing his skills and living the life of a guy that had nothing to look forward to but the grind of being a talentless journyman

it's good to see that he has kept improving he's a good example to other fighters who also have little tallent and must work really hard to get anywhere
I mean, that's not a 100% accurate representation. He was a combat sambo champ like 15 years ago. Calling him talentless is very weird. His striking sucks, yes...but he has beaten 50 people in professional fights and submitted 39 of them, he's obviously got some talent.

He did have some rough patches in MMA so I get what you're saying in a way but i think your word choice is a bit off.

Lol, how many chokes from the bottom have you seen while someone is MOUNTED jackass?
In my very extensive catch wrestling background, many! (see how I made a point of calling out my extensive combat training? So as to pretend I have knowledge and credibility? Ya know, like you?)

In my very extensive catch wrestling background, many! (see how I made a point of calling out my extensive combat training? So as to pretend I have knowledge and credibility? Ya know, like you?)
Catch wrestling perhaps! So YOU ADMIT you are NOT from a BJJ background then? Then quit shooting your trap off about whether I am douchey. Lol

I mean, that's not a 100% accurate representation. He was a combat sambo champ like 15 years ago. Calling him talentless is very weird. His striking sucks, yes...but he has beaten 50 people in professional fights and submitted 39 of them, he's obviously got some talent.

He did have some rough patches in MMA so I get what you're saying in a way but i think your word choice is a bit off.

Yeah I guess what I meant was that he hard a hard, long road before he became "Good enough" For a major org

He's a tough mofo but I remember watching him early in his career and thinking well this guy ain't going anywhere but he kept at it and is now doing real good in the UFC

Back