This whole "2 division champ" stuff is getting out of control

Buckeye8705

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Now don't misunderstand, I love good fights, the hype and all that but Connor did it and now everyone that touches a belt wants to challenge for the next belt..wtf. The UFC should have never let Connor talk his way into that but they did smh. Cody beat dom and made comments about taking connors belt, now Nunes is squalling about the 145lb belt. It gives off the feel that it's a big money grab and not about competition. I remember when rumors started going around that GSP and Anderson were going to fight when they were ruling their weight classes and everybody wigged out over it. Now they just talk out their ass and holler for the most money. Thoughts on this??

Yah I agree tbh. I'm way more impressed by guys like Jones and GSP and Andy who cleared out divisions and defended the belt

Conor is a trail blazer

I love the fact that the mega success of Conor has now forced other champs to look at themselfes and start to truly consider moving up and truly challenging themselfes

Leads to great fun fights for us

The Conor era of fearleas champs>>>>>>>>the boring era of play it safe chumps like Anderson/Jones/Mini-Mouse

I hope every champ attempts it just so you can see them all fail at it....

Then you newbs will start to truly appreciate just how revolutionary Conor's simultaneous 2 belt accomplishment was

Mini-Mouse COULD NEVER be a 2 weight champ. He was already out classed by Cruz, and Cody would prison rape him

Despite how great Cody is, Holloway would be way too big, way too long, and way too disciplined and sound

Of course Aldo and Holloway were already smashed by Conor

Woodley would get HUMILATED by Bispings's footwork, TDD, volume and cardio

Bisping would likely lose to DC, all though it could unexpectedly be a closer fight then people anticipate due to Bisping's stellar TDD

DC would get prison raped by Stipe (TDD, footwork, boxing)

No other champ would be the favorite over the champ above them

And in fact Conor would even be a slim favorite over Woodley - to be a 3 weight champ...

So Conor could even realistically go far beyond our comprehension

Funny how just a couple years ago you were attacked and demonized for saying that Conor had the skills and IQ to be a 3 weight champ..What now mother truckers?!?!?

People still fail to realise just how next level universe Conor's skills and fight IQ are

"The UNeducated eye can not comprehend the brilliance of Conor"

One of the realest quotes I've ever read

When its all said and done Conor will be remembered as the Ali of MMA. Conor will be looked back on as a super hero, a real life Bruce Lee. Conor=Ali+Lee+Pacquiao+Floyd+Tony Montana all wrapped up in Irish Swag

Last edited:
Clear out the division your in then talk about a super fight at another weight class.

Conor is a trail blazer

I love the fact that the mega success of Conor has now forced other champs to look at themselfes and start to truly consider moving up and truly challenging themselfes

The Conor era>>>>>>>>the boring era of play it safe champs like Anderson/Jones/Mini-Mouse

Then you newbs will start to truly appreciate just how revolutionary Conor's simultaneous 2 belt accomplishment was

Mini-Mouse COULD NEVER be a 2 weight champ. He was already out classed by Cruz, and Cody would prison rape him

Despite how great Cody is, Holloway would be way too big, way too long, and way too disciplined and sound

Bisping would likely lose to DC, all though it could unexpectedly be a closer fight then people anticipate due to Bisping's stellar TDD

And in fact Conor would even be a slim favorite over Woodley - to be a 3 weight champ...

Funny how just a couple years ago you were attacked and demonized for saying that Conor had the skills and IQ to be a 3 weight champ..What now mother truckers?!?!?

People still fail to realise just how next level universe Conor's skills and fight IQ are

When its all said and done Conor will be remembered as the Ali of MMA. Conor will be looked back on on as a super hero, a real life Bruce Lee

^^^^^

This guy swallows

Especially Nunes and the stupid 145 pound title being contested by two 135ers, one of them coming off of two losses. Bring in Anderson to fight the winner of that fight, that's the most legit it can be without Cyborg involved.

Conor is a trail blazer

The Conor era>>>>>>>>the boring era of play it safe champs like Anderson/Jones/Mini-Mouse

One of the realest quotes I've ever read

When its all said and done Conor will be remembered as the Ali of MMA. Conor will be looked back on on as a super hero, a real life Bruce Lee
IMG_0555.GIF

Also Anderson was rag dolled and raped by DC...LMAO

Anderson NEVER wouldve been a 2 weight champ

Prime Shogun and Machida wouldve beaten him.

Anderson only ever moved up for GIFT hand picked match ups

I WANT every champ to attempt to move up against the champ above them, so you newbs can see them all fail, and then truly start to appreciate how what Conor did was amazing and RARE

Also Anderson was rag dolled and rapes by DC...LMAO

Prime Shogun and Machida wouldve beaten him

I WANT every champ to attempt to move up, so you newbs can see them all fail, and then truly start to appreciate how what Conor did was amazing and RARE

145 -> 155 = 10 lbs
185 -> 205 = 20 lbs

Plus Anderson was past his prime against DC with 2 days notice and 20 lb weight disadvantage. That fight can't be held against him imo.

Also Anderson was rag dolled and raped by DC...LMAO

Prime Shogun and Machida wouldve beaten him.

I WANT every champ to attempt to move up against the champ above them, so you newbs can see them all fail, and then truly start to appreciate how what Conor did was amazing and RARE
>Anderson NEVER wouldve been a 2 weight champ
Absolute nonsense. Anderson made Griffin look like a child in the cage and Griffin had just lost the LHW title the fight before.
Anderson could very well have been the LHW champ too.

I don't mind when a fighter with some defenses does it. Or if is like Conor where 155 is probably the weight class he belongs in.

If Mighty Mouse wanted a 135 pound shot give it to him. But no interest in Woodley vs Bisping.

Exactly. Anderson hand-picked Forest coming off a loss. It was a scam. Forrest tailor made for Andersom. A gift match up sent from heaven

If Anderson were truly as great as hyped he would have fought Rashad who already just beat Forrest.

And we all know Rashad would have wrestled fucked Anderson. Anderson never ever would have been a 2 weight champ. Because then the belts went with Machida and Shogun after Rashad.

>Anderson NEVER wouldve been a 2 weight champ
Absolute nonsense. Anderson made Griffin look like a child in the cage and Griffin had just lost the LHW title the fight before.
Anderson could very well have been the LHW champ too.

"The UNeduacted eye can not comprehend the brilliance of Conor"

One of the realest quotes in history

"You hate what you cant understand

This describes you Conor hating newbs perfectly
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

need to defend your belt before u go to another division. but im okay with it.

Now don't misunderstand, I love good fights, the hype and all that but Connor did it and now everyone that touches a belt wants to challenge for the next belt..wtf. The UFC should have never let Connor talk his way into that but they did smh. Cody beat dom and made comments about taking connors belt, now Nunes is squalling about the 145lb belt. It gives off the feel that it's a big money grab and not about competition. I remember when rumors started going around that GSP and Anderson were going to fight when they were ruling their weight classes and everybody wigged out over it. Now they just talk out their ass and holler for the most money. Thoughts on this??

To me this just shows that there are too many weight divisions. If people are able to jump up and down from their division, there simply isn't a large enough gap between them.

I get why there are so many divisions, it's all $$$. UFC gets the luxury of headlining the cards with "championship bouts".

Back