Proof of Rousey's BF Domestic Violence, Vs Proof of Mayweather's

The Prophet

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I know that Floyd was charged with DV, & pled guilty to a misdemeanor, but what about Ronda's boyfriend

Law enforcement just chose not to charge him, but there's not more evidence in the Mayweather case, than in the Rousey BF case

The fact that the district attorney played winners & losers doesn't change facts, where is the proof of Floyd's domestic violence ???

just because you didn't see the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

just because you didn't see the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Agreed. I also think that Travis did indeed smack around Jenne Webb, when she found out he was cheating on her with Rousey. I think she got physical and he retaliated.

Ronda confessed to a premeditated, extremely violent attack on a previous boyfriend, who was not a martial artist.

Man I hope mayweather whooped that trick.

So then Ronda's BF could also be just as guilty as Floyd

The district attorney playing favorites & not charging him, doesn't prove anything

No one will really know, but going by the timeline and the way people act, especially when infidelity is the cause. I think Travis most likely smacked around Jenna, and Floyd is probably a woman beater

2 cases with different evidence.Kinda hard 2 compare similar cases because there is going to be different evidence or whatever and Im not taking sides cause I dont know all the evidence etc.

A women posting pictures online isn't proof. You'd make a terrible attorney.

No one will really know, but going by the timeline and the way people act, especially when infidelity is the cause. I think Travis most likely smacked around Jenna, and Floyd is probably a woman beater

I think they both did it.

Didn't Floyd plead out? Am I missing something
Rousey's BF never got the chance to plead out, because law enforcement gave him a pass

Where is the evidence that Mayweather is more guilty than Ronda's BF ???

A women posting pictures online isn't proof. You'd make a terrible attorney.
Please post your evidence that Floyd is guilty

Innocent people plead to misdemeanors all the time, if the district attorney railroads them

Rousey's BF never got the chance to plead out, because law enforcement gave him a pass

Where is the evidence that Mayweather is more guilty than Ronda's BF ???

Money under the table most likely

Back