Will BJ get knocked down for the first time?

myjohnson9

GOAT
@Silver
Reaction score
BJ has a solid chin and has never been knocked down by a punch or kick. Even with the beatings he took from GSP and Diaz.

This has to be some kind of record with fedor for not being knocked down in a fight.

Has time finally caught up with his chin?

I just had a deja vu, the exact same thread was created yesterday

BJ has a solid chin and has never been knocked down by a punch or kick. Even with the beatings he took from GSP and Diaz.

This has to be some kind of record with fedor for not being knocked down in a fight.

Fedor has been dropped hasn't he?

Penn has the goat chin. No ones cracked it and no one will.

Could be wrong but I feel like Frankie might've dropped him in that last fight. But nah, probably just takedowns.

Yair's punches are terrible and has no power behind them. If he got dropped by him it would be a very sad sight to see.

Fedor has been dropped hasn't he?

Penn has the goat chin. No ones cracked it and no one will.
Fedor went 10 year 32 fights without getting dropped or losing a round.

Tge the only time fedor was ever rocked was the chicken legs against fujita...

Hendo got him on the ground and he might've dropped against Maldonado but I don't think he was ever knocked off his feet from a punch or kick

Last edited:
Yair's punches are terrible and has no power behind them. If he got dropped by him it would be a very sad sight to see.
thats what I'm hoping doesn't happen... it would be a shame for him to drop now against this guy after all his fights. But with this much time off you never know

Hendo got him on the ground and he might've dropped against Maldonado but I don't think he was ever knocked off his feet from a punch or kick

Bullshit arona won a round off him and some would argue won the fight.

Hendo knocked him down and kod him with an uppercut.

Maldonado rocked and dropped him.

If this didn't knock him out, nothing could....remarkable chin, and will.

tumblr_n69i8yFHXS1qhndw9o1_400.gif

Meant to say one round with arona but he was never dropped during that time... hendo ko'd him in the transition was he knocked down before then? And the Maldonado fight was a shit show for sure. But regardless he was never dropped during his run

that wasn't even MMA against arona, so

If this didn't knock him out, nothing could....remarkable chin, and will.

tumblr_n69i8yFHXS1qhndw9o1_400.gif
Yeah and Hendo didn't knock him out. That is such bullshit. He had him hurt and rocked, but he wasn't knocked out.

Diaz ripped out his soul
BJ has been through the meat grinder with a half dozen guys he had no business in there with due to their size. I'm not sure shopworn really describes BJ Penn. His chin is still likely god level.

A kick to the legs doesn't count as a knockdown?

Yea it was. Was strikeforce not mma because they didn't allow elbows on the ground? Gtfo here noob.
can't punch someone on the head while on the ground

yeah, pretty nice MMA you got there

R u dumb? So you think if it's a delayed fall they didn't get dropped? You can't fall down or you got dropped ..

Yeah and Hendo didn't knock him out. That is such bullshit. He had him hurt and rocked, but he wasn't knocked out.
That's like me arguing Connor wasn't stunned by Nate just because I like him....fedora went limp for a slight second...you can't go limp for even a millisecond dude

Back