Haha, I know I'm in the minority, but...

I never understood the Cormier hate

Not watching the event right now, is DC really commentating right now? And no way, DC was awesome as a commentator during the Jones/OSP fight. I think that was the majority opinion.

He's pretty good at it I don't know why people hate Dc he's one of the realest ufc fighters and he's an excellent commentator

He is awful. I can't recall if he has ever done it before, but I can't stand it. Talks about himself too much, gets names wrong, mispronounces things... not enjoyable.

Not watching the event right now, is DC really commentating right now? And no way, DC was awesome as a commentator during the Jones/OSP fight. I think that was the majority opinion.
Yep, him & Anik.

They are on point so far.

He always tries and hypes up anyone from AKA too. I don't know why they have him.

I haven't seen anyone say they didn't like him. A minority would be liking Anik.

vF7rVgt.gif

He was actually really good and funny last spring when he did commentary together with Goldie and Rogan....He doesn't seem right with Anik cause that man lacks humor....

So I blame it on Anik........who can't carry DC:....like Rogan and Goldie!

He was actually really good and funny last spring when he did commentary together with Goldie and Rogan....He doesn't seem right with Anik cause that man lacks humor....

So I blame it on Anik........who can't carry DC:....like Rogan and Goldie!
Possibly fair... It just feels like DC is trying too hard to talk too much and he just lacks the ability of Rogan/Florian/Stann of explaining the technical stuff to us fans.

Plus, he keeps calling Anik JA and its annoying as fuck

Not watching it now, but will tune in soon. I bet it's because he's with Anik. Anik's radio voice is so cringey.

Back