Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Top fight on the double undercard, The Strina
Nina-Ansaroff.jpg

takes on Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger
Jocelyn+Lybarger+Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+MoSimOJwS9kl.jpg

Strina has had an unusual career, 1 amateur fight, went pro, won 1, lost 3, won 5 inside 2 rounds, got signed by the UFC and lost 2 decisions. Kind of like a yo yo.

Jones-Lybarger was 6-1 in her pro career before being signed to the UFC (5 wins by decision). She's also lost both her UFC fights by decision so it's loser gets cut. I'm sure Amanda Nunes will be cageside.

Lybarger by narrow decision is my prediction.

Well, Nunes says Ansaroff will be the next UFC champion. No pressure.

Spent a week away from hard training to hold Amanda's luggage. Not sure if that'll work in her favor.

Well, Nunes says Ansaroff will be the next UFC champion. No pressure.
I actually felt bad for Nina when Amanda put the spot light on her. I know she meant well, but she lost her last 2 UFC fights.

Reminds me of when Dana said Philipe Nover was like a LW Anderson Silva. Since then, I think he got cut, came back and cut again from the UFC haha.

I actually felt bad for Nina when Amanda put the spot light on her. I know she meant well, but she lost her last 2 UFC fights.

Reminds me of when Dana said Philipe Nover was like a LW Anderson Silva. Since then, I think he got cut, came back and cut again from the UFC haha.

I've heard her say it at least 3 times already. I just kept thinking to myself, "please stop".

I've heard her say it at least 3 times already. I just kept thinking to myself, "please stop".
I just realized Joanna is training at ATT WITH Nina and Amanda. How awkward must that be having your team mate profess her girl friend is going to take your belt away from you!? lol

There is nothing special about how Nina fights she's very average wmma fighter she's ok at everything journey woman at best with a record to match. If she lose this fight she'll be 500.

He's fighting in the prelims of UFC 208 in Brooklyn.

Nover is a male nurse and is pretty successful. He's the Anderson of anesthesiology.

what dont you goofs understand about this? there arent enough women in the divisions as it is..... theres a good chance neither of these girls get cut

Amanda should dump her if she lose. As a champion, you can't surround yourself with losers. They will just soften your game.

"Strina" might actually be more triggering to read than "CoGar"

Back