Dana white's boss says no to McGregor vs Mayweather (vid)

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
at .58 seconds in

I see alot of threads on this topic but i have a question: Is there anyone in here who truly thinks this shit will happen?

If the money is right I'm sure they'll change their mind.

Freddie Roach is Dana White's boss? The fuck you smoking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

I see alot of threads on this topic but i have a question: Is there anyone in here who truly thinks this shit will happen?
It will happen. Anderson Silva vs Roy Jones Jr. will be the co-main event.

DanaGay.gif

(not strictly relevant I know but still...)

You must be stupid if you don't think it will happen, the ship has already sailed.

Think about all the money involved, money moves the world.

I've been watching this fight being talked about for a year or so. It has a very good chance of happening. Things are certainly going in that direction.

Freddie Roach is DW's boss now??? What the fuck did I miss???

Good post, it can't happen.
All the money that's out there for this event should make it seem like it could, but when the egos involved include Mayweather, Dana White and McGregor, it will never suit them all

The question I haven't seen brought up yet is this. What State Athletic Commission is going to let Connor, a boxer with no Pro fights, fight a boxer with over 50? Or however many Floyd has. None. I cant see any commission doing that.

If Conor wants it, it's gonna happen. We just need Floyd to beg a little more to make sure Conor makes it happen...

Ari Emanuel has parkinsons now?

LMFAO suddenly the big mouth promoter realizes who WRITES the checks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back