i tried the free fight pass weekend thing

mahavishnunj

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
the search function is still garbage and the layout still looks horrific. also, they misspelled gegards name at ufc 204. how is a shitshow like that still existing? i signed up a year ago and cancelled. it appears there have been no changes. am i missing anything or is it still just shitty?

why dont you write them a strongly worded letter

Idk man people complain about it all the time, yes it has minor problems but I like it. I mean for $15 a month to see every single fight that ever happened and go back and watch any event you want including thrill and agony I think it's worth it but that's just me

How do I access Fightpass, I have BT Sport App which is where I watch my UFC mainly but the HD quality is probably 720p with a shit Youtube standard bitrate

I used it for the free weekend deal. Watched all the fights I wanted. I'm good.

"mom wont let me use her credit card"

the search function is still garbage and the layout still looks horrific. also, they misspelled gegards name at ufc 204. how is a shitshow like that still existing? i signed up a year ago and cancelled. it appears there have been no changes. am i missing anything or is it still just shitty?

I have fight pass and i love it. So much content and i won't be cancelling anytime soon.

Fight Pass is awesome. Is it as smooth as Netflix? No. If you are a fight junkie it is a must have.

Back