Rothwell almost get's armbarred by Hunt

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
4.gif

Total idiot move to have them fight in Denver. Travis Browne vs. Rob Broughton was on the same card and it was bad as well. First time altitude talks got brought up if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah nothing beats two hws gassed 2 minutes into a fight that will go the distance.
thats every hw fight outside the top 5.

its crazy that people still think the bigger the more exciting.

thats every hw fight outside the top 5.

its crazy that people still think the bigger the more exciting.

The fact that they booked other heavyweight fights for the next Denver card after what happened at UFC 135 is just..

<{MindBrown}>

thats like me saying i almost had sex with every attractive woman that walks by me

even the ones that can clearly outrun me or with excellent tdd

That was my 30th birthday and I was there live...
Best thing I could say about that fight. Nate Diaz and Jon Jones were there to save the night tho

I was cheering so hard for Mark Hunt at that point. Imagine if he got the submission. Would have been one of the greatest holy shit moments in teh UF of C

That fight was terrible.

Total idiot move to have them fight in Denver. Travis Browne vs. Rob Broughton was on the same card and it was bad as well. First time altitude talks got brought up if I'm not mistaken.

I thought it was entertaining but ugly as hell lmao. Probably the best example of why putting HW's in Denver might be risky

Yeah nothing beats two hws gassed 2 minutes into a fight that will go the distance.

Agree. Let's have HW's fighting in altitude. Idiots.

The fact that they booked other heavyweight fights for the next Denver card after what happened at UFC 135 is just..

<{MindBrown}>

i agree, just......

465715.jpg
Even tho that fight was terrible, it's better than the alternative. I'm probably going to the Shevchenko Pena card, and I'm glad they're not stuffing it with manlets exclusively to counter the altitude

Back