Lioness is hungry: wants the winner of Holm GDR, to become the first 2 belt female champ

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/amanda-nunes-demands-winner-of-holm-vs-de-randamie/
01_1000_707360161044634871484482522.2115-640x336.jpg

Now riding a five-fight win streak, including back-to-back stoppages over two WMMA legends, Nunes’ future is bright. During her second fight for the UFC, ‘The Lioness’ stopped Germaine De Randamie with an onslaught of elbows.

upset-lioness-o.gif

Last edited:
I saw that one coming. Hopefully she gets the winner of Pena v Shev instead. I'm tired of this shit.

it would be funny if shevchenko beats her and shevchenko vs holly 2 happens

if she beats Pena/Shevchenko winner, she deserves that fight. That would be 2 title defenses and there is no emerging challenger at 135

With Cyborg out of the picture this would be a fun fight but I'd like to see Nunes defend a few times instead. Let someone else dominate the 145 division for now

That would be sweeeeeet. Nunes/Cyborg Superfight when Cyborg gets back.

Man, I'm a huge Conor fan but that motherfucker has ruined what it means to be a champion. Every champion now wants superfights and chasing dat Conor McGregor money instead of wanting to defend their belt.

Beat bullet/Pena winner first. Having the 145 champ fight Amanda would give the division a little time to catch up and give face time to whoever else they plan on bringing in.

That interest will fade if cyborg comes back I find it interesting that when cyborg was out of picture she gained interest. but then again cyborg doesn't want to fight her either so...

Back