WMMA high level vs. average Joes

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
These seems to be more than Average Joes, because the Average Joe is a fatboy who can't sprint 100 feet let alone fight for 2 minute rounds. These guys are in very good, physical shape and in the intro, 1 or 2 of them showed some training on the bag.

With strikes, Miesha would put them in the hospital. The 2nd video is a good representation of how a Female high level boxer (Danyelle Wolf) can whoop on a more than Average Joe (as he's also in good shape and not a fatty).....pretty easily. She's only toying with him.

Last edited:
I'd let any WMMA fighter lay hands on me. (except Borg)

Yeah, top WMMA fighters would wreck most untrained men as long as they aren't huge and better than average natural fighters.

Some of the lesser ones wouldn't do too good against an aggressive man though (thinking the lighter weight pillow strikers).

Lol

That vid of the karate hottie on bully beat down. ..the dude was easy on her because he was nice.

Could've crushed her with minimal effort.

These guys with Miesha are 140 - 150 lbs manlets, if that's 'even better than Average Joe', where do you live, in Hobbiton?

An average fit regular guy would still have the upper hand.

It is the intangibles such as reacting to getting hit etc that may give women pro fighters at edge. Plus knowledge about fighting.

Give an average guy 6 months of boxing or MMA the advantage disappears immediately for pro women fighters. Gi

Lol

That vid of the karate hottie on bully beat down. ..the dude was easy on her because he was nice.

Could've crushed her with minimal effort.
Michelle is a lighter weight fighter and there was no grappling involved, of course it's hard for small female fighters to hurt non-wimpy men with strikes hence my above comment.

To be fair though....the average guy in here wouldn't go to a bar or prison and pick on the biggest, muscle bound fucker there to fight with neither. So why should the situation be changed to Miesha Tate having to fight a really "big fucker" in order to discredit her skills?

Of course these TV shows make sure the guy is a completely wimp and tool who won't fight back.

There have be amateur fights between men and women in places like Brazil...

These seems to be more than Average Joes, because the Average Joe is a fatboy who can't sprint 100 feet let alone fight for 2 minute rounds. These guys are in very good, physical shape and in the intro, 1 or 2 of them showed some training on the bag.

With strikes, Miesha would put them in the hospital. The 2nd video is a good representation of how a Female high level boxer (Danyelle Wolf) can whoop on a more than Average Joe (as he's also in good shape and not a fatty).....pretty easily. She's only toying with him.

Dude in the video is how 90% of Sherdoggers fight. lol

When I think of an average man, I think of a plumber from New York in his 40's. These skinny feminine pussies in the videos aren't men. Still, a top female fighter/boxer would win against the average dude. It wouldn't be a blow out though.

Cyborg on the other hand is a different story, she would molly whop a great percentage of men. Probably 85%

Of course these TV shows make sure the guy is a completely wimp and tool who won't fight back.

Get an ex con or douche over 6', you know, the type of male who actually does get in fights.

He would power out of a rnc with ease. Hell, I can and my gf is a very fit 130lbs strong person with a black belt in tkd and I'm a fucking ea ufc 2 champ couch slob. Peeling her hands off is easier than opening a beer.

Germaine De Randamie knocked out a man with a few months of training in a boxing match, a few months of training is better than what most men have and a grappling match would be more one-sided than striking against someone with no technique.

An average fit regular guy would still have the upper hand.

It is the intangibles such as reacting to getting hit etc that may give women pro fighters at edge. Plus knowledge about fighting.

Give an average guy 6 months of boxing or MMA the advantage disappears immediately for pro women fighters. Gi

That's bullshit. I've seen many "average fit regular guy", even after 6+ months of training....gets scared shitless the first time they spar (which is LIGHT only) and then find plenty of excuses to leave class when sparring starts (Boxing and Muay Thai). Some would quit altogether.

We have a female Kickboxer who's at the semi-pro level (so nowhere near Miesha Tate and certainly not Nunes) who's excellent but her power, sucks ass, because well...she's a girl. But still managed almost KO some, bigger Marine guy who's had over a year of MT/BJJ training + the Marines.

These guys with Miesha are 140 - 150 lbs manlets, if that's 'even better than Average Joe', where do you live, in Hobbiton?

Wow, you've never had a girlfriend before? In the same or close, weight class...the woman would look bigger..... due to men having heavier bone density, more muscles, etc....all great for combat. While women would have more fat, especially in their boobs and ass, which is a disadvantage for combat weigh-in matching up. So at the same weight, women are right of the bat, at a disadvantage, genetically. So what do you want, some giant 250 guy, fighting a little girl who weighs around 145-150 regularly. What a man you are.

That's bullshit. I've seen many "average fit regular guy", even after 6+ months of training....gets scared shitless the first time they spar (which is LIGHT only) and then find plenty of excuses to leave class when sparring starts (Boxing and Muay Thai). Some would quit altogether.

We have a female Kickboxer who's at the semi-pro level (so nowhere near Miesha Tate and certainly not Nunes) who's excellent but her power, sucks ass, because well...she's a girl. But still managed almost KO some, bigger Marine guy who's had over a year of MT/BJJ training + the Marines.
If we want to start with what we've seen in the gym, I'd put a dozen otherwise regular guys who come to an MMA class a few times a week over most of the women in MMA.

I remember saying this before Holm crushed Ronda and getting the stupidest responses.

Average joe prob will get gassed real fast

Average gym bro w solid strength base will prob destroy non gaby garcia non cyborg chicks

Hell, I can and my gf is a very fit 130lbs strong person with a black belt in tkd

Black Belt in TKD can range anywhere from Awesome Fighter to Complete Shit.....many are at the Complete Shit level.

But are you a 130 lb manlet? Why shouldn't you fight broads in your weight class that are trained to get a fair assessment?

Black Belt in TKD can range anywhere from Awesome Fighter to Complete Shit.....many are at the Complete Shit level.

But are you a 130 lb manlet? Why shouldn't you fight broads in your weight class that are trained to get a fair assessment?
That and 130 is a SW.

Looks like those videos triggered some of the big bad Sherbros.

Back