BJ Penns Best wins are against Kenny Florian and Matt Hughes

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
lmao-gif-jordan.gif

Fuck you

He beat GSP in the first fight, factors made this impossible thought!

GSP buying the judges and GSP putting a hookers corpse outside BJs Hotel room - not to mention the grease!

When BJ put Diego to the sword for 5 rounds that was possibly the most one sided title fight in history apart from Ronda's destruction. No ever did that to Diego before and not since. He also destroyed Sean Sherk! People fucking forget how badass both Diego and Sean were at the time!!

He beat Frankie Edgar the first fight too, Edgar paid those dirty judges to score it the other way around.

BJ was not motivated for the second fight, BJ also beat Jon Fitch and Machida. Nick was on performance enhancing weed for their fight and there was no mythical third Edgar fight - BJ paid a homeless ballerina to stand in for him.

Fuck you and WAR Penn! To the death!

Last edited:
GSP's best win is against Matt Hughes also.

And BJ's top 5 best wins are against Uno 1, Gomi, Hughes, Sherk and Diego. Not necessarily in that order though.

Uno was maybe a Top 3 LW when BJ first destroyed him, and it was in BJ's 3rd MMA fight.

GSP's best win is against Matt Hughes also.

And BJ's top 5 best wins are against Uno 1, Gomi, Hughes, Sherk and Diego. Not necessarily in that order though.

Uno was maybe a Top 3 LW when BJ first destroyed him, and it was in BJ's 3rd MMA fight.

how-aluminum-can-crushers-work.jpg

Look at the pictures of the Diego fight...looks to be very pre-USADA. Guy was jacked (Diego).

Matt Hughes was the consensus p4p best fighter in the world when Penn submitted him tho

Matt Hughes was the consensus p4p best fighter in the world when Penn submitted him tho
LOL what?! I love BJ, but that is not true. Also, I will say Hughes I think was partly a product of a weaker divsion. He was pretty one dimensional.

No he wasnt. Fedor was. Nog and Wand likely were as well, but Hughes was top 5 P4P and thats one of the best wins in the sport

Back