Which fighter will win the Mike Perry Award?

Is there any fighter that is a black belt with dem hands on the card? I don't think so...
So how do you dare to compare Platinum with ordinary fighters?

May he have mercy on your bum soul

Be Sick if it was Penn

2vw5qhg.gif

Dominick Cruz won the Mike Perry award, aka chasing your opponent, missing most of your punches and getting dropped repeatedly.

im thinking ben saunders is gonna get a performance bonus if he can land a knee to mcgees torso

lauzon might get it aswell if he gets on top of marcin.

Literally, by seconds.
ha awesome. war killa b.

honestly i like court aswell. dude is a more than solid fighter who always shows up in shape ready to go.

still backin ben saunders.............maybe deep down its cause he looks like slenderman

Yair and Olenyik won POTN.

Harris got screwed.

So whats the Platinum award anyway?

The award given to the fighters without fight IQ, footwork and head movement who got exposed by a model but still managed to have legions of delusional trolls in his hype-trainwreck?

<33>

So whats the Platinum award anyway?

The award given to the fighters without fight IQ, footwork and head movement who got exposed by a model but still managed to have legions of delusional trolls in his hype-trainwreck?

<33>
yeah someone already posted that, and you're trying way too hard to make it funny.

Don't know, but can I nominate a few sherdoggers for the Platibum Nutsack Fanboi award?

Feed him to Larkin. Aluminum to tinfoil

Back