BJ Penn "Just Scrap" WAR Wagon

FootstompShonie

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Time for BJ Penn fans to come together for one of only 3 dudes in UFC history to hold titles in two different weight classes, and he's fighting in a 3rd tonight.

bjpenn_licking_blood.gif

Dude was born into millions, could have just sat on his ass in a tropical paradise eating burritos and punching cops, but instead decided to spend his time becoming one of the fastest BJJ black belts of all time and a general all around badass.

Pennfat.jpg

This is a dude who beat:

Matt Serra
Takanori Gomi
Matt Hughes x2
Duane Ludwig
Renzo Gracie
Jens Pulver
Joe Daddy
Sean Sherk
Kenny Florian
Diego Sanchez

Not to mention him cleaning Caol Uno and Din Thomas' clock in the first few fights of his career.

GettyImages-154304951-590x900.jpg

And fuck all this talk about McGregor fighting above his weightclass, boo fucking hoo, let me know when he pulls a BJ , jumps 3 weight classes, and fights an undefeated Lyoto Machida at HEAVYWEIGHT. Penn embodies the no fucks given mindset.

hqdefault.jpg

We all know about Penn's recent hardships, he endured a robbery loss to Edgar, greasing incidents with GSP, plus wars with top-10 dudes way above his natural weight like Nick Diaz, Rory MacDonald, and Jon Fitch

BJ-Penn-Nick-Diaz-UFC-137.png

But BJ is motivated again, Greg Jackson and Winklejohn are managing his training, and no one can resist a motivated BJ.

bj-penn.jpg

Just Scrap WAR Wagon is in full effect, Yair is gonna be shaking in his boots when he hears Bruddah Iz drop those ukulele chords. And BJ is coming for his record 3rd title at 145.

This is a thread for people who actually watched BJ in his prime not Conor noobs who learned who Penn was from their fight pass subscription.

Lose my number.

bj-penn-trademark-shaka.jpg

I watched BJ in his prime.

And I watched BJ get his ass beat multiple times too.

Not impressed.

Signed ....

B.J. is everything Conor fans want Conor to be and done everything already that Conor is doing for the "first" time.

Looking forward to seeing this in a few hours...
2vw5qhg.gif

WAR PENN.

Sign me up, I don't have a pen so just fucking cut me and sign it in blood.

WAR BJ PENN!! Hes back and motivated (Subject to result of fight) !

Back