Is Coach Kav smoking Diazs' stash?

Kobra420

Sweep The Leg.
@Black
Reaction score
Sorry if it was already posted.....I looked for it already.

WTF? Why would he bring attention to this, considering it was his camps fault it's happening. It seems like he is worried about something.....or someone.

Well if they did post already, they probably had a better title than that.

Has anyone pointed out to him that Conor has a belt that he has not defended for a while?

Coach K was drunk when he posted this. He's Irish, is normal.

Interim titles get handed out like flyers under windshield wipers.

Gotta beat the man to be the man.

Isn't he the guy who said a Khabib or Tony fight won't sell, that another Diaz fight makes more sense? Now he's wondering why they're making another belt?

giphy.gif

Sorry if it was already posted.....I looked for it already.

WTF? Why would he bring attention to this, considering it was his camps fault it's happening. It seems like he is worried about something.....or someone.

He knew what it meant when him and Conor were celebrating their "interim" belt after beating Chad Mendes.

Well,Conor had one so I'd assume he really knows what it means.
What a joker.

It's not necessarily his camp's doing. There's no need for an interim belt for a championship that was decided two months ago. It could be a simple #1 contender fight.

I got myself an Interim Title too...

51rw2sXHnbL.jpg

Interim titles get handed out like flyers under windshield wipers.

Gotta beat the man to be the man.

Can't help it if 'the man' won't fight back. Aldo still chasing his rematch. Conor got his with Nate.

They sure knew what interim meant when they demanded Conor-Mendes be for an interim belt even though Aldo would only be out for a couple months

Back