"Help me" Ronda's next fight will be like Bj's comeback fight tonight...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
My dearest Ronda, you and bj have something in common and some things not so...

You've both been beaten up in your last 2 fights in similar fashion...devastating.

Bj has one win in 7 fights, going back to Nov.2010 against hughes. His last 3 fights were lopsided affairs against Nick diaz, Rory and Frankie, which was hard to watch.

Ronda, you've got nothing on BJ in terms of resiliance, attitude, tenacity and fortitude.
How a girl who is winning is a "do something princess" and when she loses becomes a "do nothing bitch" is incomprehensible. Bj's making a comeback at 38 yrs old and a layoff of 2 1/2 yrs.

Change camps like everyone else has done at least once in their career and fight again.
If you stay within edmond's circle then your circle will never grow larger. Like Bruce Lee once said, You must be shapeless and formless, like water. Flow to either Montreal or Albuquerque.

I doubt that Ronda is on Sherdog.
I doubt that she can read/write

I liked the mention of Rhonda and BJ in the same sentence.
Probably all teeth at that too though.

BJ never really got his ass beat like Ronda has though

if she hasn't been listening to her mothers advice about changing camps for the past few years than what makes a guy think he's going to sway her? lol

I've seen a few people compare BJ and Ronda today

because BJ is notoriously one dimensional lol

From what I've seen, the new ufc matchmaker is deliberately feeding the carcasses to the delight of Roman Emperors wearing new clothes.

Ronda should have been fed Gina and bj should have attempted to beat Artem.

Joe Silva would know better than this travesty.

Whatever, cull the ranks...feed the old to the new and let them go to Bellator.

Might be time for someone in this thread to get a life.

Not naming any names

Back