So what's up with Frank Mir?

NuMe

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Tested positive in April, requested release in July, no news from then or? Is he banned, retired, released, what?

I'm just waiting for him to take a full-time analyst job.

Mir got a two year suspension. Since it's USADA and a UFC suspension. Mir could still fight anywhere but the UFC. Mir wants his release to fight in a non-competing organization. Probably across the pond. To earn a living. But the UFC won't allow it. Mir is eligible in April of 2018.

He's hiding from this guy -

giphy.gif

Mir got a two year suspension. Since it's USADA and a UFC suspension. Mir could still fight anywhere but the UFC. Mir wants his release to fight in a non-competing organization. Probably across the pond. To earn a living. But the UFC won't allow it. Mir is eligible in April of 2018.
Already got the suspension? Didn't know that.

Frank Mir replacing Goldie would have been perfect.

I think Mir should be fighting in Bellator if he isn't coming back to the UFC.

Still listening to those headphones.

<5>

I heard he's washing cars down in Dallas.

Gotta pay the bills, man.

no, he didnt. no suspension in place yet.

still discussions/negotiations going on.

so no, hes not "eligible in april 2018". You dont know how long he going to get because it hasnt been decided.

there is an outside chance of reduction because of some question marks over the new turinabol test, but its unlikely

Already got the suspension? Didn't know that.

thats because it didnt happen

He's ducking the Wes Sims rubber match

Still listening to those headphones.

<5>
I've always wanted to know what song was playing, lol. Also as many times as that gif has been used, he needs a fat check from that company/brand.

no, he didnt. no suspension in place yet.

still discussions/negotiations going on.

so no, hes not "eligible in april 2018". You dont know how long he going to get because it hasnt been decided.

there is an outside chance of reduction because of some question marks over the new turinabol test, but its unlikely

thats because it didnt happen
Lawson is clearly Dana then.

I've always wanted to know what song was playing, lol. Also as many times as that gif has been used, he needs a fat check from that company/brand.

The headphones don't have a cord, and they didn't have Bluetooth back then, he is t listening to anything

I'm just waiting for him to take a full-time analyst job.

IIRC...

People are not eligible to do anything publicly related with the UFC if they are under suspension. Which includes working for FOX.

Like Nick couldn't even corner Nate while suspended.

I'm not sure what his status is right now. But, there's clearly a reason we haven't seen, or heard from the guy. Since he allegedly ate some tainted kangaroo meat.

Back