Who is the biggest UFC star in Europe right now?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The answer is Michael Bisping and here's why. I understand why people might naively say it is Connor but this is not true. Connor is only popular in Ireland which is a micro country, while Bisping is popular in the whole United Kingdom

Ireland 6 million
UK 65 million

The rest of Europe is irrelevant as MMA is not a thing there

michael-bisping.jpg

Going by your logic, Alex Reid is the biggest UFC star in Europe. He's certainly more well known in the UK than Bisping.

Overeem without any doubt... but that's because of k-1 which is still 100x bigger than the ufc in europe.

Dennis Siver, German from Russia, 85 million + 150 million. UK is a small country so it's irrelevant.

Artem....Khabib has been ducking him!

The answer is Michael Bisping and here's why. I understand why people might naively say it is Connor but this is not true. Connor is only popular in Ireland which is a micro country, while Bisping is popular in the whole United Kingdom

Ireland 6 million
UK 65 million

The rest of Europe is irrelevant as MMA is not a thing there

michael-bisping.jpg
Eh. It's plenty relevant in the rest of Europe. However no one outside the UK gives a flying fuck about Bisping. Conor has brought more fans to the sport in a couple of years than Bisping could in a lifetime.

Nice job TS. All you provided were the population sizes of the UK and Ireland without providing any fan-base statistics.

So Conor having 1/10th the population yet gets more PPV buys...please explain

(And I'm usually a Conor doubter but come on!)

Man. Your troll account is tiresome. And you have the audacity to sport Arsenal AVs. Conor is more popular in Manchester than Bisping. Let's not even compare Europe

Back