How Yair will beat bj in 12 hours...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Yair will pressure bj from the get go... Caceres had enough footwork to evade but bj will be back footed and slow like a chameleon or anteater. It'll be brutal how many headkicks bj will endure. BJ will show no head movement and it'll be tough to watch. (Ronda will get to see how someone else looks like in her position;)

Bj will be on his back within a minute and get ground and pounded like Hughes did to Royce gracie.

Bj will then announce his second retirement.

(I wonder who's going to corner bj tonight.)

BJ Penn is a legend, why are you being so disrespectful ? I cant even begin to understand how children like you choose to be so disrespectful to your elders. When I was growing up, if one of my many brothers or sisters said something cross to my father, they would get a licken right across the face with a corn stock. During the great depression, all was well for our family, we had everything we needed. Of course, it was no paddy walk, we had our daily chores. Up at 4 in the morning, in the bed at 11. When you unload bales of hay and disperse them amongst the cattle, the yarn that is left over can become quite hazardous to the animals if eatin, so we would have to go and pick them up, now this might now seem like nothin, but if you have ever unloaded hay you know that you do a lot of em, so for every bail of hay that we unloaded, we had to pick up the yarn. We usually saved the yarn pickin up for after we unload all the hay, it just made more sense that way. Time consumtion was of no shortage, but we didnt mind we had all day. Plus just being able to help dad with the farm was reward enough for me, but maggie and sue had other plans, you would often find them wonderin around playin games, id have to go over there and whip them with a pipe to make em work again. Milkin cows was something i enjoyed, not because it was fun, but because it was something i was good at. I wasnt good at a lot of things, but i was good at milkin cows so i decided that was one of my favorite activities. When i was young i had often dreamed of becoming a professional milker, but they got machines for that now so now i just sit. and chew.

man a 12 hour beating.. ain't nobody got time for that.

God damn it, two guys beat me to the 12 hour joke.

man a 12 hour beating.. ain't nobody got time for that.

e65.gif

Yair's best win was against Andre Fili and you think he's gonna beat BJ. LOL.

Yair's best win was against Andre Fili and you think he's gonna beat BJ. LOL.
Who's BJ's best win since Yair entered the UFC? Yeah, that's right: you have to go back 4 years before Yair joined the UFC to find Penn's last win against Hughes. 4 years in MMA is like 40 years in boxing...

Bj will stand his ground and catch Yair while he is doing some crazy shit.

BJ Penn is a legend, why are you being so disrespectful ? I cant even begin to understand how children like you choose to be so disrespectful to your elders. When I was growing up, if one of my many brothers or sisters said something cross to my father, they would get a licken right across the face with a corn stock. During the great depression, all was well for our family, we had everything we needed. Of course, it was no paddy walk, we had our daily chores. Up at 4 in the morning, in the bed at 11. When you unload bales of hay and disperse them amongst the cattle, the yarn that is left over can become quite hazardous to the animals if eatin, so we would have to go and pick them up, now this might now seem like nothin, but if you have ever unloaded hay you know that you do a lot of em, so for every bail of hay that we unloaded, we had to pick up the yarn. We usually saved the yarn pickin up for after we unload all the hay, it just made more sense that way. Time consumtion was of no shortage, but we didnt mind we had all day. Plus just being able to help dad with the farm was reward enough for me, but maggie and sue had other plans, you would often find them wonderin around playin games, id have to go over there and whip them with a pipe to make em work again. Milkin cows was something i enjoyed, not because it was fun, but because it was something i was good at. I wasnt good at a lot of things, but i was good at milkin cows so i decided that was one of my favorite activities. When i was young i had often dreamed of becoming a professional milker, but they got machines for that now so now i just sit. and chew.
1340301986_reaction_face.gif

Who's BJ's best win since Yair entered the UFC? Yeah, that's right: you have to go back 4 years before Yair joined the UFC to find Penn's last win against Hughes. 4 years in MMA is like 40 years in boxing...

BJ was already retired when Yair joined the UFC. We got a fuckin genius here.

God damn it, two guys beat me to the 12 hour joke.
Dint worry, it was low hanging fruit. Legends of sherdog would never waste time with such a low level joke.

You would think people who are 5 year vets of this board would have more to contribute

Dint worry, it was low hanging fruit. Legends of sherdog would never waste time with such a low level joke.

You would think people who are 5 year vets of this board would have more to contribute

Hey, just because it's we take low hanging fruit, doesn't mean we don't have other stuff to contribute. Why so serious?

A 24 year old BJ beats a 24 year old Yair.

Penn is probably going to lose because he's nearly 40 and this isn't heavyweight, where there is no depth and you can shuffle around geriatric athletes.

Time waits for no man, even the greats like BJ.

Yair will pressure bj from the get go... Caceres had enough footwork to evade but bj will be back footed and slow like a chameleon or anteater. It'll be brutal how many headkicks bj will endure. BJ will show no head movement and it'll be tough to watch.

I dunno looks like he's moving pretty decent here.

BJ was already retired when Yair joined the UFC. We got a fuckin genius here.
Let's put it this way then: BJ's last win came before Yair's first pro fight! Let that sink in: when Yair saw BJ's last win, he wasn't fighting yet: he fought his first pro fight in 2011, BJ beat Hughes in 2010!

Do I need to keep this up? Be careful: look at my join date and ask yourself if I had anything to do with Postive Balance's downfall. I don't say I did, I said "ask yourself"...

Let's put it this way then: BJ's last win came before Yair's first pro fight! Let that sink in: when Yair saw BJ's last win, he wasn't fighting yet: he fought his first pro fight in 2011, BJ beat Hughes in 2010!

Do I need to keep this up? Be careful: look at my join date and ask yourself if I had anything to do with Postive Balance's downfall. I don't say I did, I said "ask yourself"...

You're wrong. He beat the shit out of his best friend. See my avatar.

hqdefault.jpg

A win is a win.

That was some authentic frontier gibberish, but you get a pass for having the one true GOAT in your avatar....DB10, the Iceman, the Maestro....GOD.

Back