Michael Bisping is the only fighter to EVER outstrike Anderson Silva - how impressive is that ?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
While Weidman did knock him out it was a flukey punch due to Silva's showboating, he never really outstruck SIlva in a pure striking battle. In fact, we have never seen any fighter stand and bang with The Spider for 5 rounds and get the better out of it, until Bisping did it in impressive fashion. It is very safe to conclude that Michael Bisping is arguably one of the best strikers on the roster right now

bisping-rocks-silva-rd-1-alt-view.gif

First two rounds against Silva were incredible by Bisping, but Silva should've pressed him hard in the 4th after that knee, but instead he let him off the hook

2 Bisping troll threads in one day, guess we know your gimmick now

Bispings boxing is underrated and Anderson's is slightly overrated.

i mean yeah, a declining silva near the end of his career.

i like bisping, but cmon.

so depressing seeing silva's chin now.

Lol at Weidman not outstriking him in both fights.

Chael landed about 300 times, including wobbling him standing.

Bisping fought brilliantly those first few rounds.

If he sticks around long enough, everyone in the roster can outstrike him. Bisping got lucky that Andy started the celebrations too early.

As others have said, Chael & The Chris did it first. Both rocked or dropped him standing.

Bispings boxing is underrated and Anderson's is slightly overrated.

Basically yeah. Prime Andy was a joy to watch, incredible overall striking, but his boxing and head movement only looked really good against clubfighters like Griffin.

Bisping lost that fight. That's right, come at me.

You realize Weidman absolutely ruined SIlvas career by out striking him twice right? lol

Chonan held his own with silva as I recall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back