Jessica Andrade vs. Angela Hill Added to UFC FN Houston

Who wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Didnt expect a fight like this when Andrade is so close to a title fight. In a division lacking contenders I guess its understandable though.

Didnt expect a fight like this when Andrade is so close to a title fight. In a division lacking contenders I guess its understandable though.

Yes, and I think that she said herself she wanted another fight before fighting for the title.

The UFC clearly hates Angela Hill.

andrade needs to get next title shot
she is gonna destroy angela and i am going to enjoy it

the TUF house should be a no fart zone

Looks like we probably won't see Joanna until May now

Andrade wanted a fight before JJ, now she has it officially.

Andrade smashed Hill imo.

even though i don't care about WMMA, it was kinda shitty to cut angela after losing to 2 of the divisions best. especially when they kept people like jessamyn duke around for longer.

wen't 4-0 in invicta after and became champ, so honestly this fight isn't too bad.

I don't like Hill... still i hope she wins.

Andrade turn down championship fight, so hopefully she never gets that opportunity again.

I don't like Hill... still i hope she wins.

Andrade turn down championship fight, so hopefully she never gets that opportunity again.

You guys pick some silly ass reasons to dislike fighters

Hill should win. Andrade is brutal but I doubt she can keep up with Angela's technique and footwork

Go Andrade, I dislike Hill for her stupid ass tweets

Back