An Open Letter To Conor Mcgregor And Floyd Mayweather

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dear Sirs,

The two of you have been talking about fighting each other for quite some time now and every time you discuss it, the obstacle that results ini talks about the fight falling apart is the same. That obstacle that the two of you can't get past is money. How much money should each of you be paid, how much more money should MrMayweather be paid than Mr. McGregor, etc. I believe I have a solution to this obstacle that so far has managed to keep this highly anticipated fight which fight fans all over the world are highly cited about from taking place.

Both of you are very wealthy men and live a lifesyle that the vast majority of your fans, as well as the vast majority of the world's population would have trouble even imagining. While you both would like a huge payday for this fight, I have something even better in mind.

I have an alternative to a huge payday as an incentive so great that it would be more than enough to get you both to agree to and would do wonders for your legacies. Here it is: Accept no pay for the fight. Instead, have all proceeds from the fight donated to a worthy cause such as curing cancer or finding a cure for Alzheimers' Disease. This would show both of you to be oe than jst great fighters; it would show the world that you are also both great humanitarians.

Last edited:
Nobody writes Letters anymore Bro, it's called a Fuckin' telegram now

24263314_9.jpg

An open letter, that neither of them will ever read. Nice job TS.

Both are rich so don't really need it per say.

Both have based their persona's on money more than the sport.

....nothing thats happening is remotely surprising.

Dear Sirs,

The two of you have been talking about fighting each other for quite some time now and every time you discuss it, the obstacle that results ini talks about the fight falling apart is the same. That obstacle that the two of you can't get past is money. How much money should each of you be paid, how much more money should MrMayweather be paid than Mr. McGregor, etc. I believe I have a solution to this obstacle that so far has managed to keep this highly anticipated fight which fight fans all over the world are highly cited about from taking place.

Both of you are very wealthy men and live a lifesyle that the vast majority of your fans, as well as the vast majority of the world's population would have trouble even imagining. While you both would like a hugr payday for this fighth

I have an alternative to a huge payday as an incentive so great that it would be more than enough to get you both to agree to

Ok I'm in suspense, what's the alternative?

The chances of them reading your letter is about the same as the actually fight happening..

An open letter to Conor :
Stop fucking around and defend a goddamned belt or gtfo of mma

You really don't understand the mentality of rich people.

It is the exact same thing as a drug addict except, the drug is money and once you get a joyful feeling from making a certain amount of money, anything less than that just won't do. They want more and more and more.
It is a sickness!

Both are rich so don't really need it per say.

Both have based their persona's on money more than the sport.

....nothing thats happening is remotely surprising.

No, Conor is rich Floyd is wealthy...

Back