Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2nd fight on the Preliminary Card - Aleksei Alekseevich Oleinik

P1012396.JPG

Aleks_oleynik.jpg

returns versus Viktor Pesta

viktor-pesta-ufc-on-fox-14-11.jpg

The Boa Constrictor is looking to get back on track after a dissappointing loss against Omelianchuk in July snapped his 11 fight inside the distance winning streak (2 in the UFC). That fight came after a 20 month layoff due to knee trouble so Aleksie was rusty and got caught early, then gutted the fight out to a close majority loss despite never really recovering. Most people would have folded. I'm expecting much better from him this time he is all healed and rested up got rid of the ring rust and is ready to go and get back moving up the rankings.

I don't like Pesta and I also don't rate him very high, he's 1-3 in the UFC and got (T)KOed in his last 2 fights. On the other hand he is fighting for his UFC career here and he does have a respectable sub game, I doubt he'll want to go there with Oleinik but he isn't a walk over for him either.

I'm picking Oleinik by sub but I wouldn't really be surprised if he knocked Pesta out either. I don't think this will go the distance unless Pesta has improved a lot. He's only 26 so he could still show us something new.

Matt Serra destroys pasta, Oleinik destroys Pesta.

Alexey%2BOleinik%2BCrushes%2BJared%2BRosholt%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B57%2BAustin.gif

Love old man Oleynik after this KO. I think he gets the job done tonight

I was shocked Omielanczuk put such an ass beating on him. I think he'll take Pesta down right away and sub him within a few minutes.

Back