what do you think Tyron Woodley was pondering in this particular moment?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Why did I let the FW champion make me look like a bitch without going "ferguson".

Oh and this camera man is deliberately trying to photograph my bad side because he's in the Klan

How he can get just one person to buy his walkout hoodie....

also the imperialist white supremacist capitalist patriarchy

Last edited:
He still thinks of his bamboozling at the hands of Rory

Producer: "Hey Tyron, we're going to do a silly shot. Make it look like you're thinking hard."

Tyron: "like this?"

Why Dana doesn't let him pick his opponents like white champions get to do.

What are those shots from? I saw a couple fighters with their "reactions". Does the UFC just pray those will be popular gifs?

Best expression I've ever seen from him was when there was the mix up announcing the result of the Wonderboy fight, and he seemed to think they were going to take the belt from him.

Looked like he was about to nope right out of there.

nope.gif

What are those shots from? I saw a couple fighters with their "reactions". Does the UFC just pray those will be popular gifs?
http://giphy.com/ufc

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They do backstage reactions, bits from offiicial interviews, and clips from each event for various marketing and social media purposes, and all of the ones they don't use end up as gifs online.

http://giphy.com/ufc

They do backstage reactions, bits from offiicial interviews, and clips from each event for various marketing and social media purposes, and all of the ones they don't use end up as gifs online.
Wow I never even knew that existed. They're spamming the hell out of those gifs.

NEW
"Hmmm..... if Jon Jones is married to a white woman, does that make him an Uncle Tom? Hmmm..... Does this mean his kids are half racist since they are half white devil? Hmmm.... Need to make sure they only get a half a race card and have Jon's card stamped with Uncle Tom on it"

Back