Yair will destroy BJ physically and mentally

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and send him out of the UFC leaving him with crushed dreams again....

seriously, BJ's stance at the weigh ins faceoff told it all, he looked lost.

Trust me, Yair will make it look easy and he will make BJ look stupid. this is a mismatch.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Lol

"Have you ever had BJ Penn on your back?!"

- Joe Daddy Stevenson

Yes, and you bump it if you're wrong...I love BJ and am still holding out hope but to be perfectly honest I am not very confident at all.
i will, i promise. but i am very confident BJ will get humiliated tonite

BJ has better grappling overall , once he get hold of yair it will be over pretty fast.

I don't know that Yair kid really has some weak boxing and shit defense standing.. I'm pushing it with a BJ 2017 pick but I think he can do it.

Yes, and you bump it if you're wrong...I love BJ and am still holding out hope but to be perfectly honest I am not very confident at all.

I'm with you. BJ has not won a fight in awhile and looked horrible in his last fight. I'm a little concerned he is going to get smoked tonight.

thats just ur opinion..no way near a fact..
common sense , getting good at grappling takes time and at 38 years old you have way more grappling experience than a 24 year old. besides BJ has better grappling credentials.

if he decided to stand with yair on the same distance he will get kicked non stop and probably gass hard. He needs to close the distance and pressure or draw yair and hope he can counter on a mistake yair makes.

idk I really like Yair & I think he's good but we've seen him KTFO cold by a guy that is 2-4 in sanctioned fights, I also thought he struggled a bit in a couple of his UFC fights against guys that aren't even ranked, I think it'll be a fun scrap, what happens in the pocket & what happens on the ground will be really interesting imo

Hoping we get one more vintage BJ Penn performance

common sense , getting good at grappling takes time and at 38 years old you have way more grappling experience than a 24 year old. besides BJ has better grappling credentials.

if he decided to stand with yair on the same distance he will get kicked non stop and probably gass hard. He needs to close the distance and pressure or draw yair and hope he can counter on a mistake yair makes.
20 years old gordon ryan is a much better grappler then BJ ever was and ever will be... ur logic is trash

Back