What u guys think: Megan Anderson vs. Ronda Rousey at 145?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it would be competitive... Would favor Ronda by a little though.

Megan isn't that good, she'd be destroyed by any legit fighter. Flavour of the month.

Haven't seen a full fight of Megan's but Ronda is done, and I'm not even a hater.

Megan isn't that good, she'd be destroyed by any legit fighter. Flavour of the month.
Tall fight who fights long and hits hard and gas decent standup. At this moment in time thats the worst match possible for ronda.

Tall fight who fights long and hits hard and gas decent standup. At this moment in time thats the worst match possible for ronda.

Ronda would submit her so fast, it'd be a great warm up fight to get back on her feet.

Cindy Dandois aka discount Ronda of FW beat Megan not long ago, Ronda wins 8/10 if her head's in the game.

Megan needs to fight a 145 contender next. Stop blowing your wads on prospects ya nerds.

Ronda obv for NOW but she needs more time to develop work on her Tdd and striking defense.

Ronda would submit her so fast, it'd be a great warm up fight to get back on her feet.
Yea honestly before her bad loses i would.look at anderson as another can on rondas record. But given her inability to take a punch n how anderson fights it makes it a much more even fight.

Yea honestly before her bad loses i would.look at anderson as another can on rondas record. But given her inability to take a punch n how anderson fights it makes it a much more even fight.
She took plenty of punches from Holly and past opponents, Nunes just has abnormal power - granted, Megan has a lot of power too.

Ronda would snap her arm faster than the speed of light
atleast old Ronda would...

Unless Megan's TDD has improved since the loss to Dandois, Ronda will just take her down and sub her like she did Tweet.

She took plenty of punches from Holly and past opponents, Nunes just has abnormal power - granted, Megan has a lot of power too.
Yea she looked pretty bad after she got hit by holly too. To be honest its crazy to think it wouldnt be a blow out for ronda but you honestly dont know at this point anderson is big hits hard she could pull off the upset. Doubt it ever happens tho i think ronda is done with mma

She's big enough to not get muscled around and she can punch,badmatchup for RR

Back