Mark Hunt is a gimmick fighter... Overrated... Struve like

STEVEN SEAGOLD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Possibly the most overrated fighter in history. Mediocre as hell record. He's always been a gimmick fighter like Bobb Sapp or Struve. Maybe a couple good wins here and there, but for the most part has been STARCHED by good opposition.

mark_hunt.jpg

I don't know if he's overrated per se but he does have a mediocre record. Especially considering some of his biggest wins were controversial split decisions

He's very overrated and very overpaid. The guy made 700,000$ in his last fight and you got guys like Ferguson on 8 fight win streaks that are only getting 50k/50k. I hope the UFC buries him in legal fees.

Also struves skull agrees with you.
come on mate...Hunt has a fighters record and has always fought real fighters... I prefer hi to all the Sages, punks, and Mickey gals...
Records are only important if you read them well

I like Hunt, but this is true.
That's why they fed him to Bork.
Big name that was a total gimme fight for the steroid freak.

World class striker and mediocre grappler, good enough compared to other revered fighters like Conor and Wonderbread.

TS needs to be executed via Atomic buttdrop

Dude r0lls off the couch and competes.rocked and dropped world class fighters, not only in his wins but also his losses.

The dude has been fighting the best in the world since day 1

Lmao @ this thread coming from a Mike perry and Brock Lesnar fanboi.

You're a shit troll/poster.

Possibly the most overrated fighter in history. Mediocre as hell record. He's always been a gimmick fighter like Bobb Sapp or Struve. Maybe a couple good wins here and there, but for the most part has been STARCHED by good opposition.
and youre the biggest cocksucker in this place, we all know you favour the pretty boy fighters ya friggin queer

What a strange thing to put Bob Sapp in the same company as Struve and Hunt. Surely there was someone more fitting.

Back