How about Carla Esparza vs Randa Markos as Main Event for Halifax?

I wouldn't mind it.
Also does the card only have 5 fights?

I think anyone who not only wants to see two unskilled women fight, but also actually wants it to be a main event that replaces a JDS fight is completely insane.

WMMA is a joke. Stop asking for it to be a main event.
Jeez.
<{jojo}>

If they use their marketing machine and build this as a huge grudge match (as they should), this could definitely be the main event.

I hope Carla Esparza loses tonight then gets a rematch with Joanna. I don't even care that it makes no sense I just want to see Carla Esparza clowned again. I've seen the first fight literally 3 dozen times beginning to end. It was extremely satisfying, especially the sound of leather on face.

I hope Carla Esparza loses tonight then gets a rematch with Joanna. I don't even care that it makes no sense I just want to see Carla Esparza clowned again. I've seen the first fight literally 3 dozen times beginning to end. It was extremely satisfying, especially the sound of leather on face.
Tonight ?

So cute.
Alright ya got me there.
Joanna Champion has some skills.
Problem is most don't.
Her fight against carla shouldn't have been sanctioned it was such a mismatch.
The skillset in WMMA is still way to under developed and should never be on a main card let alone a main event.

And tbh it still makes me cringe when women get blasted in the face with punches.

As much as I'd love that, I don't see it happening. Especially if they find JDS a replacement.

This fight should either headline prelims or open the main card.

I don't see Carla headlining anything. If the UFC can put their first ever SW Champ on the prelims of UFC 197, what makes you think she'll headline one of their events?

I really don't see the point in this fight... Randa has absolutely nothing for Carla, shame though it is.

Have you seen how thin this card is now, even by UFC Fight Night standards?

And making Esparza vs Markos as a main event? Even as a co-main that is pushing it.

If they take JDS off this card there is no real star left.

I'd say make the Wedum-JDS match that Werdum seems to be trash talking and hyping for.

Carla Esparza =
280px-Renault_Espace_front_20080215.jpg
(Renault Espace)

Randa Markos =
113073_048.jpg
(Narcos)

So cute.
Alright ya got me there.
Joanna Champion has some skills.
Problem is most don't.
Her fight against carla shouldn't have been sanctioned it was such a mismatch.
The skillset in WMMA is still way to under developed and should never be on a main card let alone a main event.

And tbh it still makes me cringe when women get blasted in the face with punches.
Carla has skills, JJ fight was a bad showing but watch her kick Rose's ass.

As much as I'd love that, I don't see it happening. Especially if they find JDS a replacement.

This fight should either headline prelims or open the main card.

I don't see Carla headlining anything. If the UFC can put their first ever SW Champ on the prelims of UFC 197, what makes you think she'll headline one of their events?
I thought it would be cute to see these 2 small warriors replacing the 2 monsters in Struve and JDS :)

Back