Is Michael Bisping the best drug free fighter ever?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He has looked invencible under USADA, legends like Anderson Silva and Henderson who would otherwise give him trouble were an easy feat. I can't think of any fighter who improved that much after strict drug testing came in. As of now Bisping is very close to becoming not only the MW GOAT but the all time great

It's a shame you have Bergkamp in your AV.

You're a bit of a lemon. How dare you stain the great man by placing him next to the utter tripe you post?

Last edited:
Nice trolling. The Henderson fight most definitely wasn't "easy". Wouldn't say the Silva fight was either, although Bisping certainly got the better of Silva, except for that misunderstanding/cheap shot/Bisping being stupid.

He has looked invencible under USADA, legends like Anderson Silva and Henderson who would otherwise give him trouble were an easy feat. I can't think of any fighter who improved that much after strict drug testing came in. As of now Bisping is very close to becoming not only the MW GOAT but the all time great
I am the biggest Count hugger on the forum but this is redundant and going overboard.

Easy feat? Dafuq.. Silva hurt him several times and left him a mess.

Hendo made him look Chinese.

Easy feat. Gtfo here. Romero is gonna retire him.

bisping-postfight.png

Conor McGregor easily.

Ko'ed champs in 2 divisions without breaking a sweat.

Why? did GSP test positive?

If not, then GSP by a landslide

I believe BJ was clean throughout his career..Makes you think how good he could of been if they had USADA testing when he in his prime..

I remember Rampage saying something to the effect of those who live in glass houses should t throw stones in reference to PED accusations, but that is like 10 years ago. I honestly think all the long tenure UFC fighters have prolly geared up at some point.

Why? did GSP test positive?

If not, then GSP by a landslide

GSP was only randomly tested one time in his entire career. And in that fight, he performed bad and every MMA website had him losing.

Then he runs away claiming lack of random testing, but now that there is, he's nowhere to be found.

I remember Rampage saying something to the effect of those who live in glass houses should t throw stones in reference to PED accusations, but that is like 10 years ago. I honestly think all the long tenure UFC fighters have prolly geared up at some point.

I'm pretty sure most knowledgable posters remember that quote. However, most sane posters would probably take anything coming from Rampage with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
The best drug free, 37 years old, from Manchester fighter.

GSP was only randomly tested one time in his entire career. And in that fight, he performed bad and every MMA website had him losing.

Then he runs away claiming lack of random testing, but now that there is, he's nowhere to be found.
So no? He never tested positive?

Bisping is the greatest MW currently under USADA.

Had USADA been around in the beginning of Bisping's career his record would be 31-3-4NC.

Fights against Hendo 1, Belfort, Sonnen and Wand would be a NC due to steroids and TRT under USADA.

USADA has established a level playing field and a clean fighter like Bisping has finally become a defending champion.

Prevailed against Non TRT Hendo in a rematch who still carried his TRT infused KO Power due to years of TRT usage but USADA era Bisping fought against the tyranny of TRT and won the fight which is a little bit of justice for clean fighters.

I like Bisping but he lost to Anderson & Hendo

This guy killed 2 champs under USADA

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

So no? He never tested positive?

OP asked for the best drug free fighter.

GSP was only randomly tested 1 time in 27 fights. He performed bad that one single time he was randomly tested. How well would he have done if he was randomly tested in more fights? We'll never know since he keeps ducking USADA unlike McGregor, Bisping, and plenty of other fighters.

Back