Max Holloway talking to his son after winning the belt: "Daddy won the golden belt bra"

Holloway is only 25 and already has a belt and a kid.

Most sherdoggers are already 30 and are unemployed and are virgins hahaha.

That's not true.

I'm a part-time used car salesman.

How is having a kid at 20 considered 'winning'. Also, he obviously has a good future ahead of him in the UFC, but fuck that kid stuff.

How is having a kid at 20 considered 'winning'. Also, he obviously has a good future ahead of him in the UFC, but fuck that kid stuff.
Whoa? wahat you got agaisnt having kids? I've got a kid and am married under 30.

Whoa? wahat you got agaisnt having kids? I've got a kid and am married under 30.
Nothing against having kids, but don't see it as something 'good' at such a young age. I'd rather travel the world than change diapers, but that might just be me.

This was a sweet moment though, well done Max!

That interim belt is as good as a real one after the murder's row of fighters he has beaten lately.

Beating the likes of Stephens, Swanson, Pettis, Lamas is better than Conor's run to a interim title, and isn't even all that far off of Aldo's run with the title in the UFC.

Max has an fantastic resume and he's 25 years old.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm just making fun of Sherdoggers for being stunted man-children and comparing them to a real man LOL.

All in good fun though.

Nothing against having kids, but don't see it as something 'good' at such a young age. I'd rather travel the world than change diapers, but that might just be me.
Having a kid is the best thing in the world (to me anyway), I'm not a world travel type of person, I'm more of a nerd nowadays. That's what life is though, you choose what you want and like to do. Men don't change diapers xD

Having a kid is the best thing in the world (to me anyway), I'm not a world travel type of person, I'm more of a nerd nowadays. That's what life is though, you choose what you want and like to do. Men don't change diapers xD
Whatever people want to do. For most of them it was just 'an accident' though. I don't see many people consciously deciding to have kids at 20 years old.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm just making fun of Sherdoggers for being stunted man-children and comparing them to a real man LOL.

All in good fun though.

So beating people for money makes you a real man? And you call other people here man-children?

Interesting.

im 30 and i cant picture myself being married and with kids lol ,that being said I have friends who are happily married and have kids. Some are even younger than me.....to each its own i guess.

Whatever people want to do. For most of them it was just 'an accident' though. I don't see many people consciously deciding to have kids at 20 years old.
This is true. That's why everyone should try not to be the 'many'.

Lol by traveling the world do you mean posting on sherdog?

im 30 and i cant picture myself being married and with kids lol ,that being said I have friends who are happily married and have kids. Some are even younger than me.....to each its own i guess.
Yeah like I said, it's whatever you are aiming for in life, etc. I wouldn't recommend someone to have kids/marry until they have organized their money first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back