What was your favorite moment from yesterday ? The JBG GOD BLED HIS GLORIOUS BLOOD FOR US YESTERDAY

J

JollyRants

Man from boxing to MMA it was all violence last night. From Terence Crawford's beat down of John Molina to Charlos destruction of Julian Williams. From Anthony Joshuas destruction of Eric Molina to Dylan whyte and Derek Chisora fight of the year. In MMA we had Lando spinning wheel kick to Cub Swansons war and destruction of prospect Doo Hoo Choi. Kevin Gastelum MW break out performance over Tim Kennedy to Donald Cerrone decapitation of Matt Brown. To top the night off Max Holloway put a beatdown on former LW champion Anthony Pettis while looking like the future of the division. Stuff i forgot to mention was Misha Cirkunov guillotine over Krylov Abner Mares title clinching win over Jesus Cuellar and in kickboxing Rico Verhoeven breaking Badi Hari arm to retain his title. Long story short last night was one of the greatest nights for combats sports in history. Violence and wars broke out in all difference sports and the JBG god showered us with mountains of blood.
sea_of_blood.jpg
What was your favorite moment from last night and did you watch everything like i did ?

The JBG is on the rag, but she's happy.

_dev_pubsys_images_1244671916_m_cheap_1.jpg

<28>

it was a brutal saturday. Thank gawd for that.

No mention of the WMMA fight? You must be a just bleed fan if you didn't enjoy that masterpiece.

Regardless if people thought the card wasn't stacked, or lacked star power, that was one of the best cards in a long time as far as quality of fights and finishes.

Choi/Swanson was awesome, Brown/Cerrone was awesome, seeing Gastelum beat Kennedy was amazing, Holloway finishing Pettis for the first time in his career...even watching a new prospect in Meek was great.

Probably Cerrone's headkick.

It was really satisfying, because the entire fight I was muttering at the TV 'why aren't you throwing more kicks'

/internetcoach

Whyte vs Del Boy was amazing. Molina looked like a scared child until Joshua thankfully murked him to bed. Then the MMA started. It was an epic night to behold. I think I even forgot all about Rico vs Badr! Was that last night as well? FUCK.

Back