Holloway Got A Performance Bonus But Cowboy Didn't

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I guess we know how Dana still feels about Cerrone and the fighters association. There is no way Holloways finish was more impressive than Cerrone's. This was arguably Cowboys most impressive finish at 170 but it now ends his POTN streak. Thoughts?

yes that looks exactly like the UFC screwing up with fighters unionizing. the Cerrone fight absolutely deserved some KO of the night or something.

-First guy to finish Pettis
-Made comments about getting the POTN bonus after the fight
-Cerrone, Dana, MMAAA drama

It's pretty obvious why Holloway got it and not Cerrone.

Maybe this union he's all about can give him a bonus.

Haha that's what he gets for biting the hand that feeds.

I have no problem with workers unionizing, but when you are a teacher's pet like Cerrone it is very stupid to rock the boat.

Lmao thats what he gets, maybe bjork can give him a bonus. Dana gotta make back that money he spent on cowboys legal fees.

Lmao thats what he gets, maybe bjork can give him a bonus. Dana gotta make back that money he spent on cowboys legal fees.

I don't understand why that is making you laugh...only explanation is that you are a huge douchebag.

Cerrone and Brown are both overrated, not a good win!

I have no problem with workers unionizing, but when you are a teacher's pet like Cerrone it is very stupid to rock the boat.
What's funny is that he tried to backtrack on the comments he made. This little snake bitch deserved to get punished

His pay is up, so he wont receive as many. It was a sweet KO.

Holloway is the first to finish Pettis, who is the former champion of the upper division. Matt Brown is a gatekeeper that is 1-5 in his last 6 and who has never beaten a fighter who was top 10 at the time.

It's not funny. This is Cerrones livelihood.

First was fighter pay, now it's bonus. All you clowns do is complain.

It's not funny. This is Cerrones livelihood.

It is funny because bonuses are just that, extra money outside of what the UFC is contractually obligated to give them. It is also Holloway's livelihood and now he is the one receiving the bonus, so it's not like the UFC is just keeping the money to themselves.

Maybe this union he's all about can give him a bonus.

QONVIyz.gif

Fuck actual performances, politics is all that matters.

Cerrone used the fighter association to get a better deal from the ufc, then dropped them.

Back