Max "The Notorious" Holloway

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
i'll tell ya what, i am very impressed with holloway's improvement in the media side of things. His post fight press conference was entertaining

this look on his face is certainly "notorious"

usa-today-7386978.0.jpg

So, Pettis missed weight and it was still a "title" fight? I don't get it. What if Pettis had won?

I was more impressed with how technically sound his fighting is..

Dude has a true all around game..

So, Pettis missed weight and it was still a "title" fight? I don't get it. What if Pettis had won?

Only holloway was eligible to win the interim title. Because pettis missed weight, if he had won he would not have been declared the interim champion.

Pettis wouldn't have gotten the interim title if he had won.

Which makes it an even more of a circus than it was. Holloway somehow won the interim belt even though the guy he was fighting against wouldn't have gotten it if he had won.

And the champion is healthy and just fought Edgar...

{<huh}

Pettis wouldn't have gotten the interim title if he had won.

Which makes it an even more of a circus than it was. Holloway somehow won the interim belt even though the guy he was fighting against wouldn't have gotten it if he had won.

And the champion is healthy and just fought Edgar...

{<huh}

Max shouldn't be penalized for pettis missing weight...

Max shouldn't be penalized for pettis missing weight...
Pettis and Max should never have been fighting for the interim belt. It makes no sense. Active champion, Max wasn't even the #1 contender, Pettis had no business being in a title fight...

I was more impressed with how technically sound his fighting is..

Dude has a true all around game..
Bro, what sport do you think this is?

Fuck the in-cage distraction, dude's shiny gold tie was a key moment in his career

Back