Whose KO was better at 206? Landos or Cerrones?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I really didnt think anyone would top Landos beheading of Makdessi but the sound that Cerrones left high kick on Browns face made was outrageous. Both were beautiful. I also saw on Wikipedia that no bonus was given for ko of the night. Lando got POTN along with Holloway, which I don't think Holloway should of gotten.

A rare spinning wheel kick vs. a head kick, think the answer is obvious.

Lando without a doubt, Makdessi took flush kicks to the jaw from Cowboy and didn't get knocked out, he got his jaw broken to be fair but still, hella impressive.

I really didnt think anyone would top Landos beheading of Makdessi but the sound that Cerrones left high kick on Browns face made was outrageous. Both were beautiful. I also saw on Wikipedia that no bonus was given for ko of the night. Lando got POTN along with Holloway, which I don't think Holloway should of gotten.

They don't do KOTN or SOTN anymore, only POTN and FOTN.

Gotta go with Lando on this one.

Both were beastly and beautiful, and came with their own unique set ups, but the spinning shit makes it more special :D

Damn son. How long has this been going on for?

Not sure, but it makes sense, before they could only give out one sub award and KO award, and if there was no sub on the card they didn't give an extra to another deserving finish. With POTN, who ever is the most willing of the bonus gets it.

The power on Cerrones head kick was the most impressive part.
He had Matt Brown ducking into it, and it was a lot about the accumulation. He had landed two or three clean ones already and Brown was tiring.

No taking away, but I think Landos was more impressive. Earlier, slick set up, clean out and surprising to see happen

Lando. Cerrone hit Brown clean with the same LHK 4 or 5 times, was a matter of time until Brown went down. Lando's was more out of nowhere.

They were both amazing, and Cowboy's LHK finish would be POTN on 99% of cards but I have to give this one to Lando.

The kinda thread that makes me hate not being a hypocrite and just watching events anyways

Back