Did Ronda trademark #FearTheReturn?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know she trademaked #DNB and #Fuckthemall, the latter of which never even caught on.

But now I see her hashtagging #FearTheReturn in every twitter and IG post.

How does one trademark a statement thar has no investment? Once her return has gone, is IG gonna sell the hashtag to the highest bidder?

Ronda doesn't trademark anything. She has management to do that. DNB had to be trademarked because there is a movie in the works based around the concept of Do Nothing Bitches.

Ronda_Rousey_In_House_Article1.jpg

<36>

I know she trademaked #DNB and #Fuckthemall, the latter of which never even caught on.

But now I see her hashtagging #FearTheReturn in every twitter and IG post.
she is trying to instill fear....
...not working so well...

#Fearthecankles

OH.

i thought she was just using a hashtag to explain where she is at emotionally right now.

She is still fighting opponents her size.

bork1}

She was unbeaten at 145 and only moved, according to her own explanation, because she was "unknown". But she would be back...
And now all of a sudden, whiteknights claim "she is too small"...

It seems you are just too much of a hypocrite to admit size has nothing to do with it...

She was unbeaten at 145 and only moved, according to her own explanation, because she was "unknown". But she would be back...
And now all of a sudden, whiteknights claim "she is too small"...

It seems you are just too much of a hypocrite to admit size has nothing to do with it...

She was unbeaten at 145 and fought at catchweight around 150lbs in the beginning of her career because of short notice opponents. She moved down to 135 because she was asked to and got an instant title shot. It was good match making from Shelby as Ronda vs Miesha, from a marketing perspective, was the fight to make if they wanted to make money.

I love how you call everybody for hypocrite btw.

Back