I'm tired of seeing Asian hype trains get built up and destroyed constantly

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it's like we are living in a loop, Korean Zombie, DHK, Okami, Akiyama, Hioki, Omigawa etc and now Choi

everytime an asian fighter collects some wins they inevitably get overrated on sherdog then crash and burn

Choi was suppose to WALK over Cub swanson. Let that sink in

Fans in this sport as so fucking dramatic. You can't lose a fight before "HYPE TRAIN DERAILED, Never any good" and so on. Just relax, he's still as good as he ever was. Just shows he has room for improvement.

it's like we are living in a loop, Korean Zombie, DHK, Okami, Akiyama, Hioki, Omigawa etc and now Choi

everytime an asian fighter collects some wins they inevitably get overrated on sherdog then crash and burn

it was a great fight quite whining you pussy

Fans in this sport as so fucking dramatic. You can't lose a fight before "HYPE TRAIN DERAILED, Never any good" and so on. Just relax, he's still as good as he ever was. Just shows he has room for improvement.
Yeah if he works on his defensive movement he'll be tough to beat.

we need a REAL badass asian fighter who looks like Jin Kazama from tekken or something. Not Doo Hoo Choi...

You can start your own Mangele breeding program and show the world how to develop the perfect fighting race.

He was getting early KO's and talking with confidence, some shertards thought he was Conor.

Well, I've watched his earlier fights and I knew he wasn't a great talent, on the other hand, when I digged up Conor's past I knew he would be champion.

I feel sorry for him, he took so much damage, this is one of the rare cases that I think there will be a impact on his chin, there was something in his face while absorving damage that wasn't good.

I feel the same way every time I order lo mein.
get that pan fried noodle
tumblr_lkq4yzwYCN1qawtilo1_1280.jpg

He was getting early KO's and talking with confidence, some shertards thought he was Conor.

Well, I've watched his earlier fights and I knew he wasn't a great talent, on the other hand, when I digged up Conor's past I knew he would be champion.

I feel sorry for him, he took so much damage, this is one of the rare cases that I think there will be a impact on his chin, there was something in his face while absorving damage that wasn't good.
he won't be the same again, that chin got cracked

He wasn't too derailed, he proved he's probably top 10 which is more proven than he was before. If he got killed then he'd be derailed.

Only unbeaten fighters deserve praise and hype?

Because he did get his hype train derailed. No one's saying he was never any good, he's just not the Conor 2.0 he was hyped up to be. At least he proved he has heart and that he can hang with the top 10, so he's far from "never was any good."

He wasn't too derailed, he proved he's probably top 10 which is more proven than he was before. If he got killed then he'd be derailed.
people said he would be beating Conor in a year. he's clearly nowhere near that. And that fight took years off his prime.

He solidified the hype to me. The tools are there and he just needs to pull it all together.

people said he would be beating Conor in a year. he's clearly nowhere near that. And that fight took years off his prime.
I guess he was derailed like Wonderboy was derailed but not like how Brandon Thatch was.

Stop evaluating fighters based on sudden sherpopularity

Back