Dana White 20 Minute TV Interview - "Conor is special, I let him get away with extra stuff"

Yeah I never really liked BJ Penn that much either

It makes sense. Conor has brought a lot of money and attention to the UFC. He has earned special treatment.

That's life. Not everyone is treated equally just as long as they're treated fairly.

No shit. If I was Dana I'd give Conor a miniscule stake in the UFC but he'd have to fight 7 times before renegotiation.

OMG!....I never knew he had favortism for ANY athlete.

And Dana wants to know why fighters want to unionize?

Watch the Jimmy Johnson ESPN 30 for 30s. If you are an earner and a star the rules don't apply. They can't in the sports business. Hopefully Connor has his accountant and all that on point because flashy celebrities are often a target for criminals and governments.

At least he finally admitted it. It was becoming so obvious, to the point that he had to address it

At least he finally admitted it. It was becoming so obvious, to the point that he had to address it

Actually a great interview though he has some valid reasoning (for once) but then goes off the rails afterwards lol

Duh. I don't see the issue with giving bigger stars preferrential treatment as long as they don't go overboard with it.

The title makes Conor sound like a retard

Ah yes Tim and sid

Sid seixerio is a tool. He use to hate UFC now he loves it again because Dana white sitting besides him.

Was Dana White actually gushing..?

This just in. Money earners get preferential treatment. More at 11.

But how will the conor nuthuggers continue denying it and pretend his accomplishments were earned instead of gifted for marketing purposes if Dana admits it publicly?

Back