You Can Always Rely On Men's MMA to Stink Up a Fun Card

HereToSlay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The performance by Derrick Lewis and Shamil was embarrassing to watch

These men have no technique and gas out after the first round

Cut this shit or atleast bury it on fight pass

Thankfully UFC 206, an event that everyone was craping on, kicked fookin a$$ !!

Lol what?

So, you're just gonna pretend the event last night didn't happen?

I think the men should just have their own MMA promotion. The men can stay in the UFC and continue to ruin it while the women can be sent to Invicta FC where the promotion will become huge. The only reason Invicta FC is not as popular as it should be is because Dana is poaching the top women fighters to build the UFC into an MMA empire.

Cliff Notes:
Men in UFC
Women in Invicta FC

Lol at all these little insecure WMMA threads popping up for some pathetic form of damage control!

I think the men should just have their own MMA promotion. The men can stay in the UFC and continue to ruin it while the women can be sent to Invicta FC where the promotion will become huge. The only reason Invicta FC is not as popular as it should be is because Dana is poaching the top women fighters to build the UFC into an MMA empire.

Cliff Notes:
Men in UFC
Women in Invicta FC
Get invicta on Fs1 imo

Lol at all these little insecure WMMA threads popping up for some pathetic form of damage control!
Valerie Letourneau has severe dehydration to blame for her performances. What's Tim Kennedy's excuse?

Valerie Letourneau has severe dehydration to blame for her performances. What's Tim Kennedy's excuse?

Too much muscle, and what appeared to be minimal striking training during his time off.

You're right tc let's have all the men fight in boring UFC and have all the exciting wmma fighters go to the number 1 organization of all time invicta

This is what happens when men are presented with a challenge that requires brain

Men are better off spreading their sperm and hunting food

Cliff Notes:
Men in UFC
Women in Invicta FC
Reverse psychology. Interesting strategy, let's see if it pays off.

wmma is worse than a having a cold in summertime

The Derrick lewis fight was on fight pass lol.

Cliff Notes:
Men in UFC
Women in Invicta FC

Nope i think men's MMA should be abolished completely. The Derick Lewis fight, the Whittaker fight, this will never end

#nobodyneedsfeminism

You can see yourself out

I would only be interested in WMMA if they wear bras and panties for their fights.

Back