Bisping postfight wrap up

Dontpush39

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't really watch the post fight show, but caught it this morning...does Bisping always rip into fighters that have beaten him on the show like he did Kennedy or is there something more personal w him? Pretty unprofessional, maybe after his next fight when he loses his belt he'll chill out a little.

Do you have a link to the show?

Bisping has always been a bit unprofessional I guess. I kinda like it tbh lol.

Kennedy is forever having digs at Bisping, its tit for tat but obviously Bisping is in the wrong because this is sherdog.

Bisping is from Manchester

shit talking is a sign of respect

I don't really watch the post fight show, but caught it this morning...does Bisping always rip into fighters that have beaten him on the show like he did Kennedy or is there something more personal w him? Pretty unprofessional, maybe after his next fight when he loses his belt he'll chill out a little.
By professional you mean boring and following some plot?
Let Bisping be Bisping.

He pretty much does it with anyone in his Divison, sometimes jokingly. But mostly Kennedy and Rockhold.

Kennedy is forever having digs at Bisping, its tit for tat but obviously Bisping is in the wrong because this is sherdog.
Orrrr because he's being paid to be an analyst. Not the right venue for shit talking.

He just a shit talker. When Frankie Perez retired, he called him out for not having the balls to be a fighter. I'm sure he took extra pleasure ripping Kennedy though. Keep in mind Tim has been talking mad shit about Bisping for the past year. He had it coming.

I saw that too.

Bisping is one of those guys where you have to take a deep breath, he can't help it. He is who he is.

I thought that was funny as hell. "this isn't a body building contest broooo!!"

He makes light-hearted jokes about people in the divison that beat him/he beat woodley also dismisses everyone at 170lbs when bisping/Karen brings them up as a future opponent but that's what makes it different do you really want them to give cookie cutter analysis

Bisping is kind of a dick so when I watch him on TV I don't wanna see some fake shit isn't that one of the big knocks on Jones he acts crazy as fuck then goes full church boy why you want bisping to act fake

"All he's been doing is lifting weights, and chasing hitler. Well guess what, bro? It's not a body building contest, bro! Haha well he didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Hahahahahaha so perfect

Both he and Cruz have done stuff like this.

That's why I don't like current fighters doing commentary on FOX. Commentators are supposed to be neutral. It's a conflict of interest, and extremely unprofessional. It makes everybody look bush league.

At the same time I just consider the source, and move along. Considering the gong show the UFC has become. This is just par for the course. And not nearly as bad as a lot of the shit going on the last cpl years.

Isn't Kennedy still doing paramilitary work? His body looked like it wasn't designed for MMA at all. Huge lats, abs for days, etc. Is it possible that he's been training and working a lot, and not just pumping iron?

Back