Swanson vs Choi should of been a draw

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1st round Choi
2nd either
3rd swanson
Significant strikes were about the same too. first time watching choi fight so im not a fanboy or anything. Choi did great for being a smaller younger guy. Great techniques by both fighters standing and on the ground. swanson did damage last 30secs. idk just my 2 cents. also joe rogan full homo on choi.

1st round Choi
2nd either
3rd swanson
Significant strikes were about the same too. first time watching choi fight so im not a fanboy or anything. Choi did great for being a smaller younger guy. Great techniques by both fighters standing and on the ground. swanson did damage last 30secs. idk just my 2 cents. also joe rogan full homo on choi.
Are you fucking blind?

2nd and 3rd rounds - Swanson. And he almost finished him in the end of the fight.

Hahaha watch it again mate.

Clear victory for Cub

Tough fight to score. I want to see a rematch, though I doubt it will live up to 1st fight.

It should be a draw not because of any scoring criteria, but because there were no losers in that fight.

Not a tough fight to score, cub had him wobbled a few times. Cub won but it was a great fight.

Nooblet please...

..agree on Rogan fully erect for the Choi though.

1st round Choi
2nd either
3rd swanson

2-1 Cub. Could be maybe 3-0

I think the derailment got to you and you're on denial, but it is what is. Cub certainly won round 2. Good fight

2nd round was close, but Cub had the bigger moments. There isn't a good argument for giving it to Choi.

Win lose or draw, the legend of Doo Ho Chin was born!

He seems to be lacking in striking defence, so maybe this loss is what he needed to fill in some gaps.

Nooblet please...

..agree on Rogan fully erect for the Choi though.
He might have been told to hype Choi. Dana openly admitted to hyping Choi, and Rogan is their main hype man.

He might have been told to hype Choi. Dana openly admitted to hyping Choi, and Rogan is their main hype man.
Rogan was on Cubs nuts from the start, Choi won round 1 and Cub won rounds 2 & 3, I believe Choi is for real even more than before the fight.

Choi is 1 dimensional at best! It's great if you have KO precision but if it's 3 combinations than they are going to be read and exploited for openings like Swanson did effectively. Choi is 25 he can take that abuse now but if he doesn't expand his IQ he's going to be eating through a straw at 50!

Oh and Swanson hits a perfect Ko Goshi around Choi's neck! Made the fight, LOL!

Back