I am pretty hyped for the Rhonda return

Xenon_

Storytelling, women n the violence of the octagon
@Blue
Reaction score
That was a great promo video during 206.

Nunes completely ignored which is ridiculous, but dayum if Rhonda comes back strong, she will be a bigger star than before.

UFC knows how to put together them promos man.

I'm hyped

lol at bigger star than before...she got exposed the ''best human in history'' bullshit is over

That was a great promo video during 206.

Nunes completely ignored which is ridiculous, but dayum if Rhonda comes back strong, she will be a bigger star than before.

UFC knows how to put together them promos man.

I'm hyped

thats not how to spell her name you romo

lol at bigger star than before...she got exposed the ''best human in history'' bullshit is over

i think its a disgrace tbh that she is on that show. she needs a psychological team around her and she needs to lay low and stay away from fame. she's clearly not cut out for it

Why don't they make trailers like that for Conor fights?

i think its a disgrace tbh that she is on that show. she needs a psychological team around her and she needs to lay low and stay away from fame. she's clearly not cut out for it
on canadian T.V Pat Coté said he doubt Rhonda will show up for the fight dec 30

Conor can sell fight by himself he dont need the UFC bullshit expert team to cary him like they do with Rhonda

They put Conor on stacked cards and put Ronda on cards supported by the Tuf Brazil finals. Look at UFC 207, it's a shit card but Ronda will make it do great numbers on her name alone.

UFC 207 is filled with non draws, manlets and fighters nobody knows but it will do over 1 million buys because of Ronda.

3SweEpk.png

They put Conor on stacked cards and put Ronda on cards supported by the Tuf Brazil finals. Look at UFC 207, it's a shit card but Ronda will make it do great numbers on her name alone.

UFC 207 is filled with non draws, manlets and fighters nobody knows but it will do over 1 million buys because of Ronda.

3SweEpk.png
they dont want people to see your DNB die live on pay per view thats why

Look at UFC 207, it's a shit card but Ronda will make it do great numbers on her name alone.

3SweEpk.png

{<doc}

Not sure if serious...

This is why we need a dislike button. Dislike to Bolivian.

3SweEpk.png
There are 7 UFC champs/former champs there. Not exactly a shit card. I'm mainly interested in seeing Ronda get KO'd again, but lots of good fights there for fans of the sport and not just for fans of the Ronda spectacle.

Back