Fighters who have dropped off since USADA showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here are a list of fighters whose performances have dropped in quality significantly since USADA. I'm not insinuating all these guys were dirty because in some cases it could just be a matter of fighting better opposition. None the less here are the fighters I've noticed have noticably gotten worse under the USADA regime.

Hector Lombard: Went from pure beast to glass Jaw lamb. Got finished by Neil Magny, something that would not have happened to his Pre-USADA self.

Vitor: Obviously! Went from TRT Vitor to VCR Vitor (old and outdated).

Bigfoot: Went from a good mid-tier heavyweight to maybe the worst Heavyweight on the roster once USADA showed up.

Jon Jones: We only have a one fight sample but it is a powerful indicator. OSP is terrible and Jon had quite possibly his worst fight ever against him. Lets see what the future holds.

Anthony Pettis: Went from pound 4 pound elite to washed up during the USADA era.

RDA: Looked like an unbeatable ferocious animal at 155. His last two however have shown him to be significantly less imposing. Just looks like a different fighter.

Chris Weidman: He just doesn't look as strong and explosive in the USADA era. Went from dominant legend killer who never lost a round to getting finished in his last two. But he's still my boy!

Gilbert Melendez: hasn't looked the same since USADA came to town.

Matt Brown: Was kicking a lot of ass but now he gets his ass kicked a lot. Was even KOed by the most washed up fighter on the roster in Ellenberger. After winning 7 straight he is now I think 1-4 in his last five. #USADAera

Johny Hendricks: Went from beating Condit, GSP, and Lawler to slugging it out and losing to fellow fat ass Kelvin Gastelum.

Fell free to add names

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad Mendes: Went from #2 in division to finished twice in a row and suspended for 2 years.

Lombard has looked like hot garbage since he debuted in the UFC in 2012. He also pissed hot a year ago, so even when he was juicing he was still awful.

Lombard has looked like hot garbage since he debuted in the UFC in 2012. He also pissed hot a year ago, so even when he was juicing he was still awful.
He looked bad at middleweight but when he dropped to welterweight he was looking quite beastly

Matt Brown is coincidence. He never fought contenders until post usada.

Tim Kennedy was one. And we saw last night how good he looks post USADA.

It's always the ones who constantly throw accusations around that are the most guilty.

Stephen thompson
9d1e37914b558bb7f01c73489fbdfb4f.gif

He looked bad at middleweight but when he dropped to welterweight he was looking quite beastly

lol Yeah he looked really beastly when he was struggling with Burkman, washed-out Shields, and Magny.

A stiff breeze could knock out Nate Marquardt, so I'd hope that isn't what you were calling 'beastly'.

Like 90% of Brazilian fighters and the whole nova camp in Brazil.

One specific name is Renan Barao

Here are a list of fighters whose performances have dropped in quality significantly since USADA. I'm not insinuating all these guys were dirty because in some cases it could just be a matter of fighting better opposition. None the less here are the fighters I've noticed have noticably gotten worse under the USADA regime.

Hector Lombard: Went from pure beast to glass Jaw lamb. Got finished by Neil Magny, something that would not have happened to his Pre-USADA self.

Vitor: Obviously! Went from TRT Vitor to VCR Vitor (old and outdated).

Bigfoot: Went from a good mid-tier heavyweight to maybe the worst Heavyweight on the roster once USADA showed up.

Jon Jones: We only have a one fight sample but it is a powerful indicator. OSP is terrible and Jon had quite possibly his worst fight ever against him. Lets see what the future holds.

Anthony Pettis: Went from pound 4 pound elite to washed up during the USADA era.

RDA: Looked like an unbeatable ferocious animal at 155. His last two however have shown him to be significantly less imposing. Just looks like a different fighter.

Chris Weidman: He just doesn't look as strong and explosive in the USADA era. Went from dominant legend killer who never lost a round to getting finished in his last two. But he's still my boy!

Gilbert Melendez: Looks like a burrito with arms and legs since USADA came to town.

Matt Brown: Was kicking a lot of ass but now he gets his ass kicked a lot. Was even KOed by the most washed up fighter on the roster in Ellenberger. After winning 7 straight he is now I think 1-4 in his last five. #USADAera

Johny Hendricks: Went from beating Condit, GSP, and Lawler to slugging it out and losing to fellow fat ass Kelvin Gastelum.

Fell free to add names

everyone on that list would still beat your lame ass you piece of garbage. johny hendricks with his legs cut off would eat you alive but just not have the fries, and then hunt chickens with his daughter and go to church

Johnny Hendricks
Rafael Dos Anjos
Travis Browne
Erick Silva

Those are the biggest ones that stick out to me...None of those guys look even half as good as they did 2-3 years ago, and none of them have even hit their mid 30s yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back