Holloway is kind of boring to watch fight...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...and he's trying too hard to be some colorful character, like literally with his space jackets and stuff.

He seems like a good enough guy, I just can't appreciate his fighting style and persona. It would be sad if he robs us of a chance to see Aldo and Conor rematch.

Meh you're not alone. Not very impressed either.

Dudes one of those guys who's good at many things BUT great at NOTHING.

The Neil Magny of the FW division.

<{titihmm}>

nah he aiite.

I can appreciate what he is doing technically. Not all of his fights have been classics but I thought the Lamas and Bermudas fights were very good. I think the Aldo fight will be very high level and I think a Frankie fight down the line could be very entertaining.

Hahaha seriously!?

Dude is a natural fighter. Joy to watch.

I think he is pretty good. But he is awful to listen too.

I think he will be a good fight for Aldo but mainly because of his size and durability. It will be very exciting. And I am definitely not going to count him out.

<{titihmm}>

{<huh}

I wouldn´t call him a boring fighter. LEL at those space jackets

...and he's trying too hard to be some colorful character, like literally with his space jackets and stuff.

He seems like a good enough guy, I just can't appreciate his fighting style and persona. It would be sad if he robs us of a chance to see Aldo and Conor rematch.

Are you on your period? You're pissed at a guy for the way he dresses? Jesus christ

He says "ya know" a million times in his Hawaiian accent during interviews and it's annoying as fuck. He's a great fighter and could beat Aldo.

lol wtf...
i dont like the way he talks inside/outside the octagon but i love his fights.

He's pretty much beaten everyone there is to beat at featherweight.

And you're all boring to read.

I enjoy hes fights but hes not really elite at anything he does.
Please dont put him on the microphone tho fuck that waldo stuff was cringe.
Aldo will beat him

Things I learned in this thread
Guys who aren't great at striking can finish Anthony Pettis on the feet

Do you prefer decision machine Aldo? Holloway has 8 finishes in the ufc, Aldo has 2 (1 if you ignore the KZ one).

Holloway is hands down the more exciting fighter between the two, if he beats Aldo, he also proves he is the better fighter. Why the hell would you want to see Aldo and Conor rematch if that was the case?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back