Well I lost money on Doo Ho Choi.

JDB

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That kid is all hype, that beating took years off his chin and his career. He probably has CTE from that one fight.

I had a multi going 3 out of 4 won. I knew Gust would upset, Cowboy and Max all did what they were supposed to do but DHC lost despite being a heavy favorite. Fuck the odds makers and fuck you man, learn to move your stupid prettyboy head.

Goddammit.

Last edited:
No one cares.

His stock went up with this fight, dudes a killer with a granite chin.

That kid is all hype, that beating took years off his chin and his career. He probably has CTE from that one fight.

I had a multi going and 3 out of 4 won. I knew Gust would upset, Cowboy and Max all did what they were supposed to do but Dung lost despite being a heavy favorite. Fuck the odds makers and fuck you man, learn to move your stupid prettyboy head.

Goddammit.

You slept on Cub and ended up getting fucked. Mission accomplished.

giphy.gif

His standup defense is not very good. He got tagged a ton by a guy swinging wildly.

For all the people claiming he would beat Conor if they fought, I'm gonna say nope!

Conor 's timing would have ended Choi's night quickly.

No one cares.

From what I read on here from standup experts before this fight, I'd have to say his stock definitely went DOWN.

No one cares.

LOL utter bullshit, the only reason he didn't get stopped is because he's young and fresh.

Never believe the hype so early lad. People here just oversubscribe to fancy HL reels.

I had a feeling Cub was too much for DHC at this point in his career.

LOL utter bullshit, the only reason he didn't get stopped is because he's young and fresh.

Young and fresh does not = chin.

What about all the young MMA fighters out there that get KO'd?

Swanson hits like a truck and DHC was still standing.

Choi is not responsible for your poor choices OP. Anyone who bets and gambles is an idiot

Never believe the hype so early lad. People here just oversubscribe to fancy HL reels.

I had a feeling Cub was too much for DHC at this point in his career.
I think people were just expecting another Conor mate.

It's your fault, idiot. He owes shit to you.

This was a real test for DHC who is still just a very young prospect who really took it to a top 5 contender. This fight showed that he has ways to go regarding his striking defence but it also showed he has a very strong chin and the loss will only make him better. He has years and years to learn still and I expect him to be top 3 within a couple years despite this setback.

Young and fresh does not = chin.

What about all the young MMA fighters out there that get KO'd?

Swanson hits like a truck and DHC was still standing.
Yeah and what about guys like Liddell who ate hey-makers all day at one point in time but by the end of his career he's getting knocked dead by Rich Franklin's jab?

Everyone knows the chin has a certain amount of mileage, Choi has a decent one but not for long if he keeps taking beatings like that.

I think people were just expecting another Conor mate.

Conor wasn't fed to a solid young veteran so early in his UFC career.

He instead was fed Marcus Brimage, underage Holloway, late notice journeyman Brandao, Dustin Porier, Siver etc.

DHC should've been fed someone the level of Fili or Arrtem.

This was a real test for DHC who is still just a very young prospect who really took it to a top 5 contender. This fight showed that he has ways to go regarding his striking defence but it also showed he has a very strong chin and the loss will only make him better. He has years and years to learn still and I expect him to be top 3 within a couple years despite this setback.
Dream on.

Back