Doo Ho Choi vs Cub Swanson Was a Terrible Fight; Glorified Sloppy Brawl

TheTimeIsNotNow

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Both fighters abandoned all skill and technique after no more that 2:30 of the first round. How can you give WMMA shit for being poor quality when two top 10 fighters want nothing more than to load up on haymakers for the majority of the fight? Atleast Pereira vs Letourneau had some high level grappling involved.

And people had the gall to compare this scrub with the GOAT? SMH. Conor Bless.

Load up on haymakers?

I didn't know cartwheel kicks, spinning backfists, etc were just haymakers.

Obviously this is a tr0ll thread but TBH I did feel that way about Polo Reyes vs whichever Dong it was he was beating off on

"High level grappling" mmmkay batman. Go home your drunk trying to stand up for WMMA.

That fight was entertaining to say the least. I took a shit during the girls fight.

Agreed, nonexistent head movement from DHC, it was plain ugly to watch. This why people bash MMA striking.

Agreed, nonexistent head movement from DHC, it was plain ugly to watch. This why people bash MMA striking.
I want to see a pro boxer with good head movement dealing with knees, kicks, small gloves, dirty boxing....

Both fighters abandoned all skill and technique after no more that 2:30 of the first round. How can you give WMMA shit for being poor quality when two top 10 fighters want nothing more than to load up on haymakers for the majority of the fight? Atleast Pereira vs Letourneau had some high level grappling involved.

Conor vs Nate 2 was so boring I understand the need to put down other fights too to make that shitfest seem more awesome.

A good fight is a good fight. Regardless of technique. 3 rounds of back and forth action,both guys being rocked and non stop entertainment is a good fight. A good technical fight is something different but to say its a 'Terrible fight' shows you either dont know how to articulate what you are trying to say or you are just dumb as fuck.

They didn't abandon shit that's what it looks like when both fighters get concussed in the first minute you dipshit. getting your brain rattled makes technique go out the window. stop complaining about an awesome fight.

Two guys landing mostly accurate shots the whole fight is not a sloppy brawl

Entertaining but yeah none of these MMA bums will ever be on Conor's level. They all fight the same.

RIP-Original trolling.

Why does Conor need to be compared to everything that happens in MMA FML.... I hate his fans more than him

Why does Conor need to be compared to everything that happens in MMA FML.... I hate his fans more than him
Choi fans were the ones comparing him to Conor and proclaiming him as the "Conor slayer" per se, not the other way round.

Stop watching MMA, and stop posting on here if it bothers you that much.

Back