Conor is bigger star than Ronda each scale

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday Conor went past Ronda at amounts of instagram followers. Conor have over 100k more followers. I think its pretty incredible when you consider hes guy and hes not movie star (yet). I really Look forward to his game of thrones debyt. Thoughs?

She outweighs him by at least 130 pounds, so not on the bathroom scale muthafahker. <{natewhut}>

One of her tits was bigger than Conor at one point

Lol @ insecure Connie fangirls #JELLY of Honda getting the spotlight again...

1310338912001.png

Still Ronda was way better champion than Connie is

McGregor really is only just started to break though into the mainstream a little where as Rousey has been a household name for a while, that doesn't mean Rousey is the bigger PPV draw though.

Ronda was pretty much gone after the Holm fight. Conor was everywhere in the mean time.

If Ronda beats Nunes I expect her to rise up again in starpower.

Yesterday Conor went past Ronda at amounts of instagram followers. Conor have over 100k more followers. I think its pretty incredible when you consider hes guy and hes not movie star (yet). I really Look forward to his game of thrones debyt. Thoughs?
Hosting SNL > being mockedon SNL

Ronda bless

Ronda was pretty much gone after the Holm fight. Conor was everywhere in the mean time.

If Ronda beats Nunes I expect her to rise up again in starpower.

you do realize that Conor has only 2 year of spotlight compared with over 4 years for Ronda?

They are both equal in weight though...

Back