Kelvin proves Bisping is the worst MW champ of all time

$uicideboy$

ROPE GANG
Banned
Reaction score
6'2 legit MW bisping who has been lauded for his ability to get back on his feet, gets absolutely manhandled and #DOMINATED by kennedy.

5'9 legit WW kelvin takes the fight on short notice and decides to move up a weight class. surely he gets handled even worse than the much larger bisping?

<36>

kennedy after 6'2 MW:

1460562798248.jpg

kennedy after 5'9 WW:

Last edited:
Nothing like shitty MMA math to tell you which way the wind is blowing.

defends his title against the oldest man in the roster, almost gets KTFO twice

Kennedy looked rusty as hell and Kelvin could easily hold a title one day.

Garbage thread.

If I see "the uploader has not made this video available in your country" one more time, I'm moving

If anything it proves that Kelvin is extremely good.

If he stays disciplined with his diet now I can easily see him become champ at WW. Hell I could see him giving top MWs a tough fight possibly beating them. And I think he could definitely beat Bisping. He is even better than I thought and much better than people give him credit for.

Knocking out Rockhold on short notice is much more impressive than knocking out Kennedy who's been away for 2 years.

Also maybe Kelvin is just very good?

Like ive been saying, bisping is the 8th or 9th best mw.Trt less vitor beats him ...again. kelvin no dummy, he realizes those top 5 names at mw could be in top 5 at 205 as well.No other weight class in ufc can boast that.At 170, kelvin has a chance at at a title ..He completely understands all of this.If Bisping was champ and a bunch of guys were close to bispings talent behind him in rankings, Gastelum would singing a different tune.

OP has a PhD in MMA math

Nothing like shitty MMA math to tell you which way the wind is blowing.

Kennedy looked rusty as hell and Kelvin could easily hold a title one day.

Garbage thread.

It proves nothing, dummy.

If anything it proves that Kelvin is extremely good.

If he stays disciplined with his diet now I can easily see him become champ at WW. Hell I could see him giving top MWs a tough fight possibly beating them. And I think he could definitely beat Bisping. He is even better than I thought and much better than people give him credit for.

Knocking out Rockhold on short notice is much more impressive than knocking out Kennedy who's been away for 2 years.

Also maybe Kelvin is just very good?

Is this a serious thread?

all these replies and yet 0 arguments

cant argue the truth

<13>

Kennedy off a huge layoff isn't exactly the most valid time to make a salient argument.

Back