McGregor vs Swanson could have been a good fight

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Instead of fighting Dustin Poirier, who was also beaten by Cub and woobled by Corassani and Brandao. When Cub was on a crazy winning streak, that was a fight to make.

now i think Cub fights Bermudez vs Korean Zombie winner and Edgar fights Lamas

Could've been, he presents something different with his angles and such. at the same time Conor has been flattening 145ers if he can touch em up with a few lefts or a real clean timed one. cub could take a quick nap as well. can't call til I see it happen.

Could've been, he presents something different with his angles and such. at the same time Conor has been flattening 145ers if he can touch em up with a few lefts or a real clean timed one. cub could take a quick nap as well. can't call til I see it happen.
Greg Jackson prepared Cub very good for Choi and Choi has a similar style to Conor

Greg Jackson prepared Cub very good for Choi and Choi has a similar style to Conor

Choi isn't as good at countering, though.

But, Cub has some chin on him, could've given Conor some trouble.

Cub is a very good fighter but is not on Conors level . Connor would make him look average ..

Sadly Cub is just too easy to hit. Conor has too much power, would put him out in first round.

I don't see the similarities in choi and Conor. I see more push from Conor, choi actually keeps better balance when he throws his shots than Conor does. Conor is a southpaw to chois orthodox stance. Conor shows better headmovement , and has gone to the body better. choi would've won by tko if he just put a few solid shots in that bread basket . especially when he had cub hurt. conor could very well ko both of those men and vice versa and in a rematch cub and choi found each other's chins enough that a ko from either man is not surprising at all.

Cub Swanson has always been a gate keeper. No disrespect intended.

<27>

My all mean, 두호 is no where near as good as Conor in terms of skill set.

Back